chapter 2: terrorists or papparazzi?

Ryan's POV
I hate it. I just can't stand it. I throw the nearest thing that comes in my hand at the fudgin grand father clock. What the hell man!! Can't a guy get his beauty sleep?
"Prince Ryan we should be arriving at the auditorium in an hour." Andrew's voice entered my ears making me groan.. Remind me never to be prince again.
So you must be thinking that i'm a spoily prince preferring his sleep over other things. But, you see, when one gets to sleep at 6 am in the morning, they wouldn't appreciate any kind of interruptions.
I peeled the duvets off me knowing well that another one of my days has started. I'm not an ungrateful bastard or anything. Its just, everything is so.. monotonous.
No thrill, no challenges, no nothing at all. Just the same prince visiting here and there everyday, giving speeches, encouraging people when anyone who needs encouragement is himself.
I sigh walking towards the shower room and wash the boredom away from me.
Anyone would kill to be in my place. Well, i would too, i just want something more. Like something's missing. So my sister,Emeralda likes to joke about it that i'm missing out on love. But trust me i'm not. I've been there, loved, cherished, trusted only to be crumbled in the end.
I wear a dress shirt with dresspants and head out towards our car. Sorry, cars.
By the time we reach the auditorium, half an hour in left for the function to start. So i get out of my car and head towards it. Greeted by the people, same stared with aww, some with nervousness, women with pure lust, i wink towards them making them swoon. And i enter the main hall.
Before i could get settled, i hear some commotion outside and andrews rushes toward me urging me to follow him.
We enter a small changing room. Andrews, after making sure that its safe, leaves to stand outside.
I see a shelf of all the costumes here and they all turn out to be very.... shiny. Rolling my eyes i mive towards the next shelf accidentally tripping. Heaving a long sigh i start picking them. Yes, i am a prince buy nobody has to clean my mess.
"Uh... hello" i hear a small voice from a  door i didn't notice before in the corner of the room and i went towards it wary of who may it be. Maybe some kind of terrorist. Or maybe the attackers. It must be the papparazzi. They just cant get enough.
I see a small hand peeking out of the door and it seems girlish?  I touch the hand so the person reveals himself but something i never expected happen. A brunette head peeked out of the door.
"Do you have a tampon?"