22 My Twinflame 22

Xiax_77

It's 4:44 am my love. Soon it will be time to wake Sleeping Goddess. I needed a moment of reflection and perhaps distraction from my current thoughts of naughty mischief. I came back to our beginning. Reminiscent of time as it's passing with swift intent. Purposely stealing our time away.

As I lay next to you, I am reminded that we're embarking upon our first milestone. Almost one year together. It may not seem long in truth because in the larger since we haven't been in this realm of our reality long. Still, it amazes me how our story began.

It seems so surreal because I never imagined that love would find me here. I discovered this world by chance. An app created for mental stimulation and creativity overload, and yet fate had other plans for me and for us it would seem.

We've traveled this road of ours so many lifetimes before. We are inevitably bonded as our worlds keep us in constant collision, over and over again. Each time differs I'm certain. Time Travels as we do Wusband lol. The circumstances that bound us are my most sacred in this life.

Our love grew from a place of darkness and pain. And yet we found solace in each other somehow. Although at this point I guess it's just a moot point to try to decipher why we are who and what we are anymore.

My point beautiful, is that we've yet again found home in each other's loving embrace. I never would've imagined that I'd find my true self being in love with you. But knowing what I do now, even thinking that feels foreign.

You've somehow managed to tame this inferno inside me Goddess. I smile even as I type this because we both know that she arises from time to time, needing  to incinerate the world around her. Forever caught like a moth to flames you evoke her passion unlike anyone before you.

Love is an incredible experience. Even with its complexity and challenges.  I've never felt so complete. You love the broken parts of me just as you love the parts that are fixable. Imperfect imperfections that you force me to love about myself, are what makes me love you most.

You make me insatiable. There's no mortal alive that can keep up with me as you do. But we both know you aren't entirely human lol.
I have so many thoughts running rampant but alas I need to wake my sexy tribrid so that she can conquer the world today. That or persuade you to lay in bed with me fucking me as we make love to the new sunrise.

If we are to survive today lol I'd better kiss you awake before you rob me of passionate breath. I needed to let you know that I fucking love you  MY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. So much has occurred within such a short span of time. But then again. it's just our HerStory repeating itself again. I can't wait for our new adventures to begin My Heart. As I feel your heart beating against my racing pulsing one... I want to remind you that no one will love you as I do.

Though many will desire to Im certain. The reason they NEVER WILL however.... Is Because You're Mine!!!!💋