Chapter 1

(Y/N)POV 

(Y/N)POV 

Me and Susan were both standing at a little kiosk looking at magazines. As Susan is flipping through a magazine a boy walks up. "You go to St Finbars". He said. " That's right" Susan responded sounding quite annoyed." I go to Hendon House across the road. I've seen you. Sitting by yourself." The boy said. " Yes well I prefer to be left alone." "Me too!" the boy quickly replied. Susan rolled her eyes at the boy. " What's your name?" the boy asked. "Phyllis" she replied. I stifled a laugh and Susan playfully hit my arm.

"Susan,(Y/N)!" Lucy suddenly comes running towards us. "You'd better come quick." she said and started quickly pulling us across the street to the train station. As we walk inside there's a crowd of people standing around watching something.

 I push my way to the front of the crowd and sigh as I see Peter and Edmund fighting with some boys. "Ed" I shout as some boy starts to fight with him . Then some Soldiers appear and break them up. "Act your age!" One of the Soldiers yelled at Peter as they walked away. We all sit down on the nearest bench when Ed spoke up and said "You're welcome."

"I had it sorted" Peter replied . " So, what was it this time? I asked Peter " He bumped me." I rolled my eyes at his response. " So you hit him?" Susan asked. " No, after he bumped me, he tried to get me to apologize. That's when I hit him. Peter said. " Why can't you just walk away? Susan said. Susan did have a point.

" I shouldn't have to! Don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?" "Uh, we are kids." Edmund said . "Well we weren't always....its been a year. How long does he expect us to wait? Peter said. "I think its just time to except that we live here. Its no use pretending any different." Susan said. I turned to look at her, when I saw the boy from before walking over towards us. I stifled another laugh as Susan turned around and said "Oh, no" she looked at me then turned to all of us and said " Pretend you're talking to me". "We are talking to you" Lucy said then stood up and said "Ow". We all looked at her as she said " Something pinched me!"

"Hey, stop pulling!" Peter said to Edmund. " I'm not touching you!" Edmund said back. Suddenly it felt like something was pinching me. "Ow" I said as I stood up as well. Then everybody stood up as well. "What is that?" Susan asked . The Train started going past us ."It feels like magic". Lucy said . "Quick everyone hold hands!" Susan yelled over the train. Ed quickly grabbed my hand as everyone else held hands . " I'm not holding your hand!" Ed shouted at Peter. I sighed as Peter just grabbed Ed's hand.

The train races past and suddenly the bricks start pulling away, the luggage, the seats, platform and the station completely vanish. I look out and see a beach in front of us. I mean I know we're in Narnia but I don't know where. We step out into the sunlight and Susan and Lucy run off into the water taking off their shoes and socks. I look at Edmund and smile as he turns and looks at me with the same expression. We then also run off into the water taking off our shoes and socks as well. Peter following close behind.

We jump into the water and start playing around and splashing each other. I notice Ed just standing looking up at the ruins on the top of the hill. " Where do you suppose we are?" Ed asks all of us. " Well where do you think?" Peter responded. " Well I don't really remember there being any ruins in Narnia. I said as the others look up at the ruins as well with a confused look on their faces.

(A/N) Thx for reading this book :) I also wanted to tell you what would have happend in the first book if I decided to actually write that book first but I didn't cause i wanted to start with the second one because they are older and its easier to write the falling in love stuff. But i still wanted to tell you what would have happend in the first book.(So basically you were already really close friends with Pevensive's and your parents were friends with their parents. So during the war your Father had to go fight  and your Mother worked as a nurse so she wasn't really home so you went and stayed with the Pevensive's. There you went to the countryside and discovered ✨Narnia✨. You got a Bow and Arrow just like Susan and you got the title (Y/N) the Brave.

If you have any questions just comment. :)

-R