Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) POV

We start exploring the ruins. Lucy finds an apple and takes a bite. "I wonder who lived here?" she asked as she looked around. I notice Susan looking at something on the ground. She reaches down and picks something gold up and says, "I think we did." The five of us walk towards her and look at the gold thing she picked up. It looked like a knight from a chess set.  

"Hey, that's mine....from my chess set." Edmund said whilst grabbing it. "Which chess set?" Peter said obviously trying to annoy Edmund. " Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?" Lucy then mumbled under her breath " It can't be." She then started running towards the ruins across from us. "Lucy!" Peter shouted as she ran away. We all walked over to where she went.

"Don't you see?" Lucy asked. "What?" I asked. "Imagine walls and columns there, oh and a glass roof." she said. We all looked. Then it clicked this was- "Cair Paravel" Peter said.

Edmund bends down as he finds something on the ground. "Catapults." Edmund said. "What?" Peter asked. I looked at him and said " This didn't just happen, Cair Paravel was attacked."

I then noticed a wall ahead from the ruined one, I looked at it for a second and asked "Is that?" Peter slowly nods following my gaze at the wall and walking towards it. We all follow after him. Peter removes a few branches from the door and me and Edmund help him push it open.

Peter starts ripping a part of his shirt off and tieing it to a stick. "Don't suppose you have any matches do you?" Peter asks us. I shake my head no. "No....but would this help?" Ed asks as he opens his bag and pulls a torch out with a huge smile on his face. I start lightly laughing. 

"You might've mentioned that a bit sooner" Peter said whilst smiling. We all start laughing as we step inside with Edmund leading the way. Finally reaching the end Peter opened the metal bars to the room. The room still looked the same with the five stone statues standing behind our five chests. "I can't believe it, its all still here." Peter says as we all make our way to our chests.

I opened my chest and touched the dress I wore to our coronation. The fabric was still silky and smooth and looked as if no one had touched it. "I was so tall." Lucy says pulling out a dress and holding it up to her. "Well, you were older then." Susan looks at her.

As opposed to a hundred years later, when you're younger. Edmund states. I looked at him and burst out laughing, he had this helmet on that was way to big for him. 

"What is it?" Lucy asked Susan. "My horn. I must've left it on my saddle the day we went back." Susan answers whilst pulling her bow and arrow out. I looked back in my chest and pulled out my bow and arrow as well.

"Everyone we knew, Mr Tumnes  and the beavers. They're all gone." Lucy says and lets out a small sigh. "I think it's time we find out what's going on." Peter says. I look at my soaking wet clothes and ask, "Could we change first?"

( I was thinking maybe this dress like Susan but maybe a different color? You guys can chose if you want to wear it and the Color

( I was thinking maybe this dress like Susan but maybe a different color? You guys can chose if you want to wear it and the Color. Or you can choose something different to wear.) :)

         °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After we changed we decided to head towards the river. As we arrived though we saw a boat in water with two people standing in it holding something or someone. Then as we got closer Lucy asked, "Isn't that a dwarf?" as I raised my bow at the boat. "It looks like their trying to drown him." Susan looks at me and raises her bow as well. 

Susan fires a warning shot gaining the two men's attention and shouts "Drop him." The two men throw him into the water and one of them rush's to grab a crossbow, but I was quicker and shot my arrow at him before he could reach it. He fell into the water and quickly after the other jumped in after him.

Peter quickly gives me his sword before running into the water and diving to get the dwarf. Edmund rushes after him to get the boat. Peter soon after drags the dwarf to shore followed by Ed with the boat. Lucy was quick to cut the ropes on the man's hand's off.

When he was freed he took his gag off and coughed up water then stood up. "Drop him." he says in an angry tone. " That's the best you could come up with?" he askes Susan. " I don't suppose the words "Thank you" are in your vocabulary are they?" I ask whilst handing Peter his sword back.

"They were doing fine drowning me without your help!" he exclaims. "Maybe we should have let them." Peter says. "Why were they trying to drown you anyways?" Lucy asks. "Cause they're Telmarines, that's what they do. He explains. "Telmarines? In Narnia?" Edmund asks.

"Where have you been for the last few hundred years?" the man asks. "It's a bit of a long story." Lucy answers. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me, you're it? You're the Kings and Queens of old?" The dwarf speaks. Peter stretches his hand out for a handshake and answers "High King Peter the Magnificent."

"You probably could've left off the last bit." I say and laugh a little. "Probably." the dwarf laughs and Peter speaks whilst drawing his sword "You might be surprised." "Oh, you don't want to do that boy." the dwarf warns Peter. "Not me, him." Peter speaks as he turns towards Ed.

Edmund smiles drawing his own sword as Peter hands the dwarf his sword. He almost fell backwards due to the weight but quickly steadied himself again. Edmund smiled confidently but then the dwarf swung at him, Ed barely blocks the hit, but the dwarf then aimed the sword higher making Edmund duck, but in doing so making it easy for the dwarf to punch him in the face. "Edmund!" Lucy exclaimed.

"You alright?" the dwarf asks sarcastically. The man then brought his sword up for another swing, but Edmund ready now slides past him, now behind him. The dwarf turns around swinging the sword, but Ed raises his own sword. The both of them now fencing. The man pulls his sword away and swings at Eds feet, only for him to jump.

The two then fence until Ed forces his brother's sword away from the dwarf and into the sand. "Beards and Bedsteads! the dwarf exclaims, maybe the horn worked after all." he adds ,"What horn? Susan asks.

                      🖤🖤🖤🖤

-R