Chapter three

"TRAIN WRECK!" They both yelled out, everyone turned to the two sitting on the steps. Midoriya and Kirishima stumbled over to the mic stands, Kirishima brought his notebook up to Midoriya's view. The rest of the group surrounding them.

"Laying in silence. Waiting for the sirens. Signs, any signs that I'm alive still. I don't want to lose it.~" He stops singing abruptly and sighs.

"That's all we got."

"It's good so far, great job" Jirou commented with a thumbs up, Kirishima shrugged and grabbed onto Midoriya's hand. He pulled him while still examining his book, the group dispersed and went back to their small group. Every step Kirishima took holding onto Midoriya's hand brought anger to Bakugou. He followed them with his eyes until they were out of sight.

"Ok time to crunch time, we only have one week."

"yeah"

-2 days later-

"Ok everyone we have the song lyrics ready! Here are the instrument music, learn like a prayer! Ok everyone let's go!" Momo rushed and made sure everyone was focused, they all received their papers. Midoriya already knew most of the lyrics since he helped create them, he held onto the paper and the mic stand.

"Ok let's practice a bit, first with the paper in hand." Bakugou started the tempo, he quickly banged on the drums with his sticks and began the song.

"Laying in silence. Waiting for sir-"

"sirens! Signs, any signs that I'm alive still!" Ururaka sang louder trying to drown out Midoriya. She pushed him back and stood in front of him.

"I don't want to lose it." Everyone noticed Ururaka taking over, they all stopped playing abruptly. Ururaka still sang so into it forgetting there's no sound from the other members.

"I'm not getting through this!" She sung until she realized no sound in the background of her singing, she looked back at Bakugou.

"Kaachan! What the hell, I'm singing. Play!"

"DON'T CALL ME KAACHAN!"

"Ururaka, you are background vocals not the main lead." Kirishima commented fixing his stance a bit.

"Excuse me you don't tell me what to do!"

"But I do Ururaka!" She turned to Momo and fear spiked on her.

"Sorry" She bowed.

"Ururaka I'm sorry but your not the main lead singer, please stay in your lane and leave Deku alone." Ururaka looked back at Midoriya and gave him a nasty look. Eyes full of anger. She stomped back to her place and crossed her arms.

-

"Deku."

"Yeah?" He turned to Kaachan with a bright smile on his face. Everyone was packing as the day came to an end, Bakugou smiled at the short boy.

"I just wanna invite you to a band party with the whole band, it's at Jirou's house. Wanna come?"

"Uh sure, let me just get my bag." He walked over and grabbed onto his bag, a pill bottle fell to the ground. It rolled over to Bakugou's foot.

"Oh wait you dropped something." Bakugou bent down and grabbed onto the pill bottle, he examined it. 

"Is this?"

"What?" He turned around to Bakugou, his heart skipped a beat. His depression pills fell out his bag, his heart raced. No. No!

"That's nothing!" He quickly snatched it and began taking deep breaths. He was having an anxiety attack, his depression was a touchy topic. Not many people know about it and Midoriya likes it that way.