Chapter sixteen

The beeping of the part car was the only form of distraction. Although he and Bakugou had a fight, he still had to be there for the band even if it meant everything turning out weird. He quietly turned off his car, ready to meet up for rehearsal with the band. 

He climbed out of the driver seat and slowly stepped forward to the door of their stage room. He hopes Bakugou hasn't arrived yet, the short one took slowly opened the door silently. Almost as a cue, everyone turned to look at him, their eyes burning into Midoriya. He quietly walked over to take a seat on the stage unaware of Kirishima behind him.

He had been sulking all night and crying on the phone with Kirishima. Although Kiri didn't want to hear him cry, he still was there to listen to all his rants and whimpers. Midoriya's aura or mood seemed off, you can almost feel the sadness radiating off him. 

"Izu?" Kirishima asked startling the singer, he hadn't seen him behind him.

"That's it Izu!" Kirishima stood up straight and yanked Midoriya to his feet, he was about done seeing Midoriya sulk any longer. The other two heard the ruckus and walked over to see.

"I'm going to tell you something that you probably don't want to hear..."

-

Bakugou silently swooshes the tarp out of the drumset. He was preparing for rehearsals in the back, he could hear any conversation. His anger had lowered but now he was getting waves of sadness, the reality of what had happened finally settled in. He wasn't angry at Deku, he was angry at himself for believing anything. 

He didn't know how to respond to all of this so he just quietly did as he was told by Momo. Their first debut went amazing, their slowly growing popularity day by day. Next up was to come out with new songs and begin to look for higher measures. Soon their dreams would become reality. 

"GET OVER IT ALREADY! BAKUGOU CLEARLY HAS! I'M SORRY IZUKU! I LOVE YOU BUT YOU'RE BEING STUPID!!" Everyone froze, Bakugou jogged to the front of the stage to see Kirishima lifting Midoriya from his collar. Jirou and Denki gasped, they weren't expecting him to go off on him so bad.

Midoriya looked down and saw Bakugou staring, flashes of memory came back to him. It hurt. Kirishima turned to see who Midoriya was looking, Kirishima wasn't gonna let this amazing relationship finish over some stupid misunderstanding.

"Ok! Either talk and solve your problems or never talk again. It's that easy." Kirishima told them shrugging, he let go of Midoriya and nudged him to jump down. He understood and jumped down from the stage, he wanted to fix this but did Bakugou? 

"Kaachan-" The blonde walked straight past him and made his way to the recording booth. Midoriya wide-eyed turned around to see he didn't even want to talk. His mouth fell wide open, The audacity!, he thought. Bakugou spotted Momo pretty quickly, he walked over to her with a tired sigh.

"What happened Bakugou?"

"Nothing..." Momo knew that was a lie, anyone with two eyes can see that there was a lot going on.

"Whatever is going on better not disturb our band-"

"It won't" She nodded and walked out the recording booth, ready to start rehearsals. She clapped her hands receiving everyone's attention.

"Ok, first in business we have at the moment released 2 original songs. Thanks to Bakugou and me. Kirishima, our songwriter, what do you have cooking up?" She asked voice full of glee, she was ready to see them go to their peek.

"Well, I have a love song in the works. I know those usually do good!" Kirishima responded with a bit of worry because the love song was about his best friend and the arrogant blonde. She gave him a quick thumbs up and motioned to get on stage. Everyone obeyed and Jirou collected up the papers and passed out the music. She climbed onto the stage dusting herself off.

"Ok, let's see what we can start with, Denki guitars here are important! You decide when to stop." Once the singer received the music he almost gasped, it was the song he wrote for him, Kaachan. The song where he poured his heart out, he can't sing this. Not now 

"Momo! I can't-I mean why don't we try something else?" He asked looking around for approval but still avoiding eye contact with Bakugou. Momo crossed her arms, it wasn't time to back out.

"Deku, love songs do amazing. Come on, let's start!" 

"But-"

"What's wrong Midoriya? Why don't you wanna sing this song?" He didn't want to admit anything, but what excuse could he make? 

"I-I'm sorry. I'm being stupid." Midoriya sighed in defeat, there is no valid excuse for this matter. Momo sighed, she clapped her hands again to draw their attention back to practice. Everyone drew their attention back to the music ready to play. Denki pulled his guitar up to the knee and Kaminari mirrored his actions. Bakugou threw his drumstick up and quickly caught it as it fell down. 

Kaminari quickly strums the guitar beginning the song, Midoriya quickly inhaled a breath ready to sing. Midoriya heart pounding as if everyone slowed down, his emotions were taking over. He was gonna let Kaachan know what he lost when he decided not to listen to him. He will regret it.

-
HEYYY!! Sorry again for not updating in so long but I am suddenly getting waves of motivation! Love you guys, don't forget to vote for the next chapter, and don't be shy to check out my other stories!!

-bnhaserver