Chapter eighteen

He supposed the other group members were waiting on the stage, so he ran with the froyo in his hands toward the band. He twisted the corner instantly crashing into someone else, he dropped to the floor and the froyo went crashing down as well.

He shook himself off and looked up to see the person who hurt him. A sudden wave of anger grew in him, this person hurt him more than anything he wanted revenge. He wanted to scream, yell, cry curse, and endless wave of anger.

"I'm sorry." Bakugou apologized so bluntly, he sat there in front of Midoriya not wanting to meet eye contact. His eyes were like the sun, stare too long in the center and you can go blind.

"Sorry is all you have to say" He snapped at him, no more mister nice guy. He received no response from the blonde, it's as if his tongue was eating by alligators.

"You know, you could have listened to what I had to say! It's not what you think-"

"I don't want to talk about this." Bakugou stood up from the ground and dusted himself off, he also fell from the sudden contact.

"It doesn't matter what you want! You broke up with me without hearing the entire story!" He shouted, his voice bouncing off the walls. Todoroki even heard it and once he did he nudged Kirishima to follow him. They raced around the corner towards the yelling, their footsteps stomping against the floor.

"I had to endure all this pain!" He stood up quickly and in a swift move, he slapped Bakugou right across the face. His cheek started turning red from the slap, it stung him. He quickly grabbed his cheek from pain.

"I wanted to tell you that what you saw was wrong! Nothing is going on with me and Todoroki, You were the most important person to me!" The words stung Bakugou move than his cheek, but that doesn't change the fact that he saw his ex-boyfriend laying in bed with someone else.

"How could I not be mad? How could I not be jealous? How would you feel to see me laying in bed with some fucker!? Huh?!" Although Izuku was angry, Bakugou had a point he was angry but that doesn't mean he can't listen to what he had to say.

"I get it ok, but why not hear me? I tried to explain that what you saw didn't happen!"

"Oh yeah! What about that paparazzi picture of you kissing Todoroki's cheek?!" Midoriya knew quite well what Bakugou was talking about but he didn't have the right story.

-Flashback-

"Hey, Todoroki! Over here!" Midoriya raced over to his side quickly sneaking a hug. Todoroki chuckled, he pulled him to a tight hug, soon remembering what he came here for.

"Hey, Midoriya-"

"You got it for me? Did you?" He seemed impatient, Todoroki pulled out a small red gift bag, he handed it to the short one. He snatched it eagerly, he pulled out a two-set bracelet a replica of the same he received from Bakugou as a kid. Except now it was a matching set and better beading.

"Thank you, this means a lot! Thank you!" At the moment, he was too happy to notice but the short one soon kissed Todoroki's cheek. He hugged the bag tightly, he knew bakugou would love it to death.

"I know for a fact he would love it." Izuku nodded at him. He wanted to share this bracelet as a sign of their relationship. He loves the ideas of friendship bracelets but this wasn't friendship, this was love.

-Flashback over-

"You mean-" He quickly smacked facepalmed, Bakugou races to conclusions way too quickly. He is so stupid.

"That isn't what you think!"

"I know what it is!" Todoroki and Kirishima run past a corner and made it to the screaming couple. They panted and coughed, except the moment they arrived, they quickly clasped the mouths.

"YOU ARE DATING THAT ICY HOT BEHIND MY BACK!"

"WHAT!?" Todoroki eyes widened, this wasn't happening.

"No Bakugou! Listen to me and Midoriya, over!!" He waved his arms around uncontrollably trying to persuade him. Bakugou spun around but quickly stopped in his tracks when he heard a small sniffle.

"Kaachan...Here just take it this!" He turned around and saw Midoriya his hand out to him. He immediately recognized it laying at his palm a bracelet except instead of saying 'D+K' it says 'Deku<3'.

"This is why I kissed Todoroki in the cheek because he finally finished this." He then pulled out an exact match but it says 'Kaachan<3'. The short one walked closer and placed the bracelet in the blonde's hand. He looked up at him.

"One last time please..." He quickly connected their lips into a small kiss but it was full of sadness, Bakugou froze. He signaled Todoroki and Kirishima to leave and follow him. The three leave bakugou to himself.

His thoughts running as he stares at the small bracelet in his hand. He was wrong, about everything. He wasn't cheating he was trying to be the best for him. Deku was just trying to surprise him.

He was wrong his entire time, he was filling in the story without hearing him. They were a couple yet he didn't want to hear the person he loves explain himself. I'm so stupid

-

There is no explanation why Midoriya was feeling happy. He was finally able to move on, he finally explained himself and now he can move on. He laid in his bed quietly appreciating the silence, it was midnight after all. Sleep is a must but he can't he's so giddy. Tomorrow the singer has practice, he must have a full night of sleep. He twists to his side and throws the blankets onto himself.

He twists and turns trying to sleep but he can't. He sat upon his bed and turned the lamp on his nightstand. He felt bad for Bakugou, for some reason. Don't get him wrong he is happy he was able to explain himself but a part of him still loves that blonde. No! I have to move on!

He lays back on the bed, staring at the ceiling tracing the lines with his eyes. His thoughts are full of that blonde he's in love with. Still in love with him

-
Thank you so much for the 2.8k reads!! THANK YOU
It was so much fun writing this story!
Let's hope I decide to make a second part!