When he gets jealous

Jeff the killer

Me and Jeff were taking a night walk when the sky was starting to glow by fireworks. I smiled before grabbing Jeff's arm and walking towards them to see them. In reality, the fireworks were because a weeding was taking place there. We were enjoying the fireworks but suddenly a guy approached us.

"Hey there, cutie, are you here for the fireworks?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me. I was starlet by what he did but didn't say anything. I could also feel a dark aura coming from Jeff. "Let my girl go before i make you go to sleep." He said as i stayed quiet. Before i knew it, Jeff stabbed the guy's hand and quickly grabbed my arm, and started running.

"Jeff, what the hell was that." I asked as we came to stop on the hallway. "I couldn't let him flirt with my girl." He glared as i chukled. "I know you were jalouse but you didn't have to stab his hand." I laughed as he glared even more. "Shut up, woman. I wasn't jalouse."

"Yeah, whatever you say.~"

Homicidal Liu

"Hey (Y/N). Why don't we go for ice cream." Liu said, entering my room. "Sure, I'd like that." I replied. After putting on some comfortable clothes, me and Liu went to the ice cream shop that was in our city.

As we sat down one one of the tables to eat it there, a guy waiter came to us. "What do you want to order." He said. "A chocolate ice cream." Liu said. "And you beautiful?" He said, smiling and winking at me. "(Favourite ice cream)," i said.

"They will be right up." He said before he left. Liu was glaring at the waiter all the time as i looked at him.

"Stop glaring Liu. I said. "Yeah, I'll stop glaring when he'll stop flirting with my girlfriend. He said, still glaring. I sighed and shook my head and then chukled. "Hey Liu, are you jalouse? Because your acting reveals that." I laughed a little.

"N-no!" He blushed and looked away from me embarrassed. I laughed and rubbed his cheek. "Aww, my jalouse adorable Liu." I said, still laughing. He blushed more before glaring at me.

"Stop that! And I'm not adorable." He added.

Ben drowned

Today, Ben brought one of his friends, who looked as weird as him. His name was Jeff. But he seemed like a nice guy. At least to me. The three of us were hanging out in my room. I laughed as Jeff was telling a funny story that had happened to him when he was young.

I laughed and smiled, enjoying my time with Jeff, not realising a jalouse elf who was pouting and looking annoyed next to us.

After what it seemed like an hour, Jeff had to leave. So he left me and Ben alone in my room.

"Im never inviting him ever again." Ben said, clearly annoyed.

"But why? He was really nice and he is your friend? I asked, confused. "I just don't want him here." He glared as i realised. "Is little Ben jalouse~" i teased as he  blushed. "(Y/N), you know i am not."

"Yeah, I'll believe it... For now."

Laughing Jack

I was surprised to meet another Jack, who was my Jack's friend. He introduced me with Eyless Jack, whose names look weird, but i didn't question it as he wore a blue mask. He was a pretty chill guy who didn't talk much, but i still enjoyed his company. We hang out a lot with him even other days, too. But my Jack seems to act a bit weird and aggressive towards him. Also overprotective too.

"Jack, what's wrong? You're acting not like yourself." I asked. "Nothing, I'm fine." He said without saying anything else.

"Come one, i know you. You never act like this." I added. He didn't answer. "Fine, if you want to act like this, I'm going to hang out with Eyeless." I said as i was about to walk away.

"No! Wait!" He said, making me turn around. As soon as i did that. He hugged me. "Mine." He whispered. I smiled and thought. "Is he jalouse of the other Jack?"

Eyeless Jack

We were taking a walk to the park together as we sat on a bench. He didn't like it when the park was crowded so we went there when there weren't many people around. I sat on a bench when he went to buy something for both of us. I was in deep thoughts when i didn't notice someone sitting beside me.

"Jack, you're back." I said as i turned my head to only see another guy who wasn't Jack. "S-sorry." I said. He onlky smirked before putting his arm around me. I looked at him nervously before a voice interrupted us. "Hey, leave my girlfriend alone." Jack said as he walked to us. When he did, he punched the guy and threatened him if he ever would come close to me. This made me think that he was somehow jalouse but i didn't say any as we enjoyed our late evening together.

Ticci Toby

Toby suggested we would go into another date, and i agreed. We got ready and we walked there. He suggested we go  to the zoo. There we saw a lot of animals we had never seen before from so close. We were enjoying our time, but Toby noticed someone taking photos of someone other than the animals. And guess who he was taking pictures? Yes, me. Toby noticed that and got  really angry as he attacked the guy in a way we got kicked out of the zoo.

Masky

I never thought i got to meet one of Masky's friends. But i sure did, and we ended up becoming friends too. His name is Toby, and we were similar in some things. Masky, on the other hand, was really annoyed by him expasually when he would come at my place almost every time he was there. One time, Masky got so angry with Toby that he pushed him out of the window. "He"ll be okay." He said as my eyes widened with worry. And he was right. Toby was really okay, and he wasn't even scrached a bit. Weird. Later that day , I learned that Masky did that because he was jalouse, which made me question his sanity.

Hoodie

Brian was a quiet dude, but not today. He turned really loud and also almost killed a guy who was flirting with me. If it wasn't for me and another guy holding him, he would have really killed him. And all because he was jalouse that the guy flirted with me.

We were making our way home after that. And i was hugging his arm and saying nice things hopping i would calm him down. Wich after a while, i was glad it worked.