When you catch him cheat on you

Jeff the killer

It's been a few days since i haven't seen Jeff. He just stopped showing up and being around me. To be honest, that made me really upset. I could have gone to his place to see if he was there, but i don't know where he lives.  But i decided to go and take a walk through the woods. As i was walking, i suddenly heard a girl's laughter.

As i was walking, the laughter became much louder but then suddenly stopped. At that moment, i saw 2 people kissing, and one of them was Jeff.

I looked shocked as they soon pulled away. The girl had black hair and was up into a ponytale, and she looked exactly like jeff. She had the same smile carved on her face. When they pulled away, Jeff turned his head around only to meet my gaze. He looked as shocked as i looked. And before he could say anything, i ran to my house as tears runned down my face. "How could he?" Was all i could think.

Homicidal Liu

How did i end up in a situation like this i don't even know. But i know for a fact that me and Liu are done. I caught him cheating on me 2 days ago with a girl i had never seen before. As i was walking down the streets, i saw them walking in the opposite direction from where i was walking, hugging and kissing each other. I stopped walking and made eye contact with Liu. As soon as he looked at me, his eyes widened. "(Y/N), wait, let me explain." He said as i runned away from him, not giving him an answer. As soon as i got home, i went to my room and locked it. "Way to end our relationship, Liu...." i said in between tears.

Ben drowned

I was chilling in my room without any worries in the world when suddenly the notification on my phone turned on. I grabbed my phone to check what it was, and my blood turned cold. There was a photo of Ben kissing a girl who i knew nothing about. Tears started to fall down, as i thought. I need to have a serious talk with him. I tried to contact Ben, but it was no use. The only thing i could do was wait for him to visit, and all this relationship will be over.

Laughing Jack

"I couldn't believe he cheated on me." I said as i made my way home. I had catched Jack kissing a girl who was supposed to be his victim. I was so frustrated and sad that i didn't wait for his response. I walked inside my house and locked the doors and the windows. I didn't want Jack to come here anyway. I didn't want to see him. I then walked inside my room and lay down in bed as sadness took over me.

Eyeless Jack

I was taking a walk through the woods like I usually do. As i was walking, i took a glimpse of a black hoodie and brown hair through the distance as i knew who it was. My boyfriend Jack. A smile made its way on my lips as i runned towards his direction only to see something it would break my heart. I saw Jack pinning a girl i didn't know against the tree. As soon as he saw me, his eyes widened behind his mask, but i didn't see it because of the mask. He let go of the girl as he looked at me. "(Y/N) wait! It's not what it looks like." He said, but i quickly left before he would say anything else. "Jack, why?...." was all i could think.

Ticci Toby

I watched as Toby and a girl with one eye that had a clock on it, kissing in the middle of the woods where i was walking close by. At first, i thought it was someone else, but when they pulled away, i noticed he looked exactly like my boyfriend. No, he was my boyfriend. As soon as our eyes met, his eyes widened as mine were covered in tears. I then didn't let him say anything as i ran back to my apartment. When i arrived there, i wemt inside and locked everything i could think of. Going to my room, i then cried myself to sleep.

Masky

I was shocked to see the person i loved the most cheat on me. This is how it all started. I was making my way home from a long day having different activities. When i noticed Maky around the corner of the streets. I runned up to him but as soon as i approached him a girl had hugged his arm. She even lifted his mask up and kissed him. He didn't see me at first, but when he did, he stayed silent. I was expecting an explanation from him but he said nothing. I glared at him with tears in my eyes as i quickly left and went straight to my house. I just couldn't handle being around him anymore.

Hoodie (this is more like a break up)

I was making dinner when my phone suddenly rang. I picked up the phone and put in my ear. "Hello?" I said. "(Y/N) listen, we need some times off from each other." The voice of Brian said from the other side of the line. I was shocked to hear that, but as soon as i wanted to say "why?" He hangs up. I was left there speechless and not knowing what to do.