After the break up

Jeff the killer(his p.o.v)

I can't believe that happened. I lost her. I know i did, and because of what happened with Nina. She wanted a kiss from me so she could then leave me alone. I would never imagine that (Y/N) would be there to see it. I needed to talk to her, but she had blocked any communication with me. The only option is to go to her house. But she won't open up there ether. But in the end, i have to try it and let her know how sorry i am and that it was for my own good. So nina could leave me alone, and i could be with (Y/N). I sighed as i made my way to her house anxious about how she would react when she saw me there.

Homicidal liu  (your p.o.v)

I couldn't believe Liu cheated on me. Im not gonna talk or even let him in. He was begging outside the window and door to let him explain. But i didn't want him. I didn't want to see him. Ever. Every time i would look at him, my emotions would always be up, and i would start to cry. I love him, but at the same time, i can't forgive him for what he did, so i decided to ignore him for a really long time.

Ben drowned (his p.o.v)

I'll make Dark link pay for sending those pictures to (Y/N)! Yes, Dark Link was the one who ruined my relationship. No, in fact, it was me. But what can i do. It was a dare i had to do it. But for me, it was a lost ether way. I watched from inside her tv how she cried herself to sleep. I couldn't come out of the tv because i didn't want to upset her even more. So i stayed there and watched her as my heart ached. I couldn't see her upset, but i couldn't go there either knowing she would never forgive me. But at least I'll try to make it up for what i did so she can forgive me.

Laughing Jack (your p.o.v)

Jack had tried so many times to be near me, but i wouldn't let him or talk to him. I would always lock the doors and windows or close the curtains so he wouldn't be able to come in. I knew better that that because i know he can come in easily, but he somehow respected my decision and wouldn't come in without my permission.  It was another day where Jack would come to my window, but i ignored him as i usually would do. I sighed as i heard him saying stuff. "I'm sorry, Jack. I'm not ready to forgive you yet."

Eyeless Jack (his p.o.v)

"Damn (Y/N), why didn't you let me explain." I said as i runned after her. She didn't go that far, and i catched with her pretty quickly. I grabbed her arm as she glared at me. "Let go of me, Jack!" I sighed as i then took my mask off. "(Y/N), let me explain. I had to do that, or she would have gotten away." He said.

"Huh, get away? What do you mean get away? Isn't she supposed to?" She glared at me more. I then stood quiet. I couldn't tell her that i had to kill her or she would be scared of me. When she didn't hear anything from me, i heard her say. "That's what i thought." Before she runned again to her house. I stood there watching her run as i frowned. I had to do something before i lost her for good.

Ticci Toby(your p.o.v)

I've been ignoring Toby for the past month. He would try and talk to me or apologise for what happened, but i just ignored him. That was his lesson. He cheated on me, and im atill angry with him, so not talking to him, it's his punishment. I miss him, though, and im still in love with him, but if he goes up acting like that, then that's what he'll get.

Masky(his p.o.v)

I know i fucked things up and i needed to fix them so going to her house was my only option. I tried to unlock her window when i see her glaring at me. She was almost redy to push me away from the window so i had to jump myself to not get hurt. She then closed the curtains and walked away from the window. This will take me a long time to convince her and ask for her forgiveness.

Hoodie(your p.o.v)

Its been a few months since I haven't seen him. He never came to check on me ever since the phone call. I was really upset about what happened and i wanted to know what reasons he had for breaking up with me. I waited and waited but he never showed up. I started to think that didn't want to be with me at all and that i have to start learning the fact that he deleted me from his life. I still miss him and love him but if he wanted that way then i have to let him go.