18

Sitting in the lab, I found myself mustering the courage to ask Tony Stark, my mentor, for some relationship advice. It was a nerve-wracking topic, but I knew Mr. Stark would give it to me straight.

"Hey, Mr. Stark?" I called out, my voice filled with a mix of excitement, anxiety and apprehension.

Mr. Stark looked up from his work, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "Yeah, kid." He responded, his eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Can I ask you a question?" I paused for a moment before continuing. "Um, how did your first date with Mr. Strange go?"

His smile widened, clearly amused by my curiosity. "Oh, it was really good." Mr. Stark  replied. "I asked him out first after a few weeks of dating each other. Why do you ask?"

I took a deep breath, summoning my courage. "Well, I'm planning on asking Wade out."

Mr. Stark raised an eyebrow, trying to recall who I was referring to. "The one with the brown-blond hair?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, that one."

Mr. Stark feigned innocence. "What's his full name?" He asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Are you seriously going to look him up?"

Mr. Stark chuckled, his tone clearly insincere. "What? Of course not." He replied, teasingly.

"Yeah, sure." I muttered, knowing full well that he would probably do it later.

"Show me a photo then." He requested, leaning in with genuine interest.

I quickly grabbed my phone and showed him a picture of Wade.

Mr. Stark studied the photo, his expression turning thoughtful. "Huh, okay. Is he nice to you? Is he treating you right?" He asked, his voice filled with genuine concern.

I nodded, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "Yes, of course he is. He's sweet, funny and always there for me."

Mr. Stark leaned back, a look of approval crossing his face. "Okay." He said simply, his voice laced with acceptance.

"Did you just approve him to be my boyfriend?" I asked, my eyes widening in surprise.

Mr. Stark chuckled warmly. "Well, yes, of course." He replied. "So, you're asking for relationship advice, am I right?"

I nodded, grateful for his support. "Yeah, that's right." I confirmed.

"Okay." Mr. Stark said, leaning in closer, ready to impart his wisdom and guidance.

And as he began sharing his valuable relationship advice, I couldn't help but feel fortunate to have such a caring and understanding mentor in my life. He still doesn't know I'm Spider Man. Will I ever tell him and the other Avengers?

——

After a few hours of working together, we decided to grab a snack. In the kitchen, there stood a man with black hair whom I didn't recognize. He was also wearing a suit. Could this be Loki? Or is this guy Stephen Strange? This guy appears too young to be dating Mr. Stark, but I reserved judgment.

''Loki, you're here.'' Mr. Stark says once he notices him standing there.

''Yes, I am. And who must this be?" Loki inquired.

"Hello, Loki. I'm Peter, from the chat group. It's nice to finally meet you in real life.'' I greeted him.

"It's nice to meet you too, child,'' Loki replied.

Now that Loki is here, it meant that they would soon catch Spider Man soon, aka me. To be honest, it scared me a bit. I had dropped some clues, but I didn't want to fight everyone. I could get seriously hurt. I needed backup. Wade can help me.