5 (part 2)

Hi, I don't know if you noticed but I changed the age of Peter. He's 17.

I walked to the closest bathroom and opened the door. There was a boy with....

Black hair... Wade has brown hair. The boy with black hair walked away. There was one stall closed. Would he be it there? "Hello?" I said. The door from the stall opened. It was someone who looked 18 and he has brown-ish hair. Is it Wade?

"Wade?" I asked.

"Peter?" He said.

We both smiled. He is so cute and his smile, awesome. It's really him. We engulfed each other in a hug. It's good that no-one else was here, it would have been awkward. But that wasn't the case and I'm happy.

We broke out of the hug and smiled at each other, again. I screamed in my head.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I'm so glad we met each other." Said Wade.

"Me too." I said back.

"So what are you going to do after school?" He asked.

"Oh umm I have to do my homework. You know, before I go out being Spiderman."

"Me too, wanna do it together?"

"Okay." I blushed a little.

"Meet me after school outside by the doors, so that's around 3."

"Okay."

Then the bell rang. We said goodbye to each other and I raced back to the canteen. My friends were still there waiting for me. I'm so glad. I went with Ned and MJ to English. Ugh, I'm not good in English. They asked me why I was away for so long. It would normally take a few minutes to be back but this time it took longer.

We walked into the classroom and went to our seats. I sat next to Ned and MJ sat behind us next to Nora. Nora is a girl and also 17, just like MJ. MJ and Nora have some things in common. They both like to read and both are kind of scary but nice.
Me and Ned talked a little about my weird nightmare/dream. He told me it's normal to have weird dreams, he gets them too.

Mr. Zelck walked into the classroom with some papers with something on it. I guess we'll know what it is later. "Hello class, please sit down. Everyone did so. He explained what was on the papers he just brought. It was an assignment, you have to do it in pairs of 4. We decided that me, Ned, MJ and Nora would work together on the assignment. The assignment was that we have to write a story with 10.000 words minimum.

*Time skip*

After the last class of today, me and my friends walked outside and said goodbye to each other and rhey went home. I waited in front of the school for Wade. 2 minutes past and then Wade came from the inside of the school.

"Hey Petey."

"Hi Wadey."

We walked away from the school and then Wade asked me something.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yes I am, why?

He didn't answer my question bit he smiled. He's up to something. Maybe we're getting food or something. We went to a sandwich shop and it was actually really good. Wade said that he discovered this place this morning. We walked some more and he asked me if I wanted to go to Wade's apartment. Of course I said yes and we're almost there.

We entered his apartment. It was kinda like mine. I looked around a bit. He has a tv, a couch, a table, a kitchen, two bedrooms, one bathroom and some more stuff. It was simple but I liked it. He said i could sit at the table and he was gonna get some snacks.
I opened my bag and took some homework out. It was Math and Biology so it's not much. Maybe I can help him with his homework. He came back from the kitchen with some chocolate, a bag of chips and two glasses with Cola.

"Thanks." I said.

He smiled at me and then grabbed his homework and sat at the table. While we did homework we talked a little and put on some music. He has Math, Chemestry and English. He said he was good at English so he would be done quickly. While he was doing English I did Math. When Wade was done with English, he began with Chemistry. It was a little difficult but at he finished it. And I was already done with Biology. Wade only had to do math.

"Petey, can you help me?." He asked.

"Sure, with what?" I said back.

"With this question." He said.

I helped him with the question, it wasn't so hard for me but it probably was for Wade. Wade told me he wasn't good at Math so I told him if he ever needs help, he can always ask me. It began to get a little late. It was 5:45 PM and around 6:00 PM, me and my aunt would eat.

"Hey Wade, it's getting late, I should go."

"Oh yeah. Thanks for the help."

"Your welcome."

"See you tonight!" Said Wade.

"Bye!" I said back.

I ran back to the apartment and ran inside.

"Hi aunt May!"

"Hey Peter."

I sat at the table and saw nothing on the table or in the kitchen.

"Aunt May, why is there no food?"

"I ordered some food."

"What did you order?"

"Chinese."

"Yay, I love Chinese food."

A few minutes later the doorbell rung. I walk to the door and open it. There was the food, and man. I gave the man the money and he gave me the food. I closed the door and walk to the kitchen. While we were eating we told each other how our day went. I told her that I met a boy and that we did our homework together at his apartment and j helped him with his homework. I also told her that I like him, I blushed a little while I said it. My aunt knows I'm bi and she's okay with it. I told her that 6 months ago and she told me she was too so she's totally okay with it.

After eating I went to my room and decided to go spidermanning. I flung out the window and went to my roof. I talked to Karen and she said there was a robbery at a store so I flew there. There were four men with knives and two of them were busy with grabbing the money and the other two were looking around. I walked inside and a few minutes later I called the cops when I was done and told them where they were. I also helped a man who was a little drunk and brought him to his home. It took a while but we got there. I swung around some more and looked around for more crime. After a while of nothing I went to a roof and talked to Karen again. After a while it was time to go to the roof where I'll meet Wade. When I got there he was already there. When he saw me he took off his mask and smiled at me. When I landed on the roof I also took my mask off since he already knows my identity and smiled back. We sat on the ground and Wade opened the box of pizza. Yum. We began to eat and talked a lot and of course, laughed.

It was now 11:07 so I had to go back. We hugged and said goodbye. I swung home and changed out of my suit and then in my pyjamas. Then brushed my teeth and walked over to my bed and climbed in. I put my phone on my charger and I into a deep sleep.

Should I use Nora more in the story?
Let me know.
I hope you liked it😊