six

What Louis did not expect was for Harry to only wear his jumper to bed, he thought Harry would wear shorts underneath.

But no.

He walked into the guest bedroom to say goodnight but Harry was already asleep, clearly he was hot since the blankets were thrown to the side revealing his black laced panties.

It wasn't a thong but it still caught Louis off guard. He cleared his throat and quietly shut the door before his thoughts could start racing.

Harry didn't seem to care since he woke Louis up again by sitting in his bed "Wake up, Lou. Your tattoo is waiting." Harry whispered.

"My alarm didn't even go off yet." Louis groaned.

"I am your alarm."

Louis opened his eyes and looked over to his clock "It's half eight! Go to sleep."

"Don't yell at me!" Harry gasped, "Should've went to bed earlier instead of talking to that guy on the phone."

"I didn't yell at you." Louis grumbled.

"Did too."

"I don't have time for this." Louis threw the comforter over his head, Harry whined and sat on his knees.

"Lou I'll kiss you on the cheek if you don't get up." Harry taunted.

"I'd like to see you try." Louis said but quickly realized Harry would do it. "Not literally, lad."

Harry groaned, "Wake upppp." he rolled over on top of Louis' mummified body.

"Okay you win, curly. Now get off me."

Harry cheered and sat up before realizing he was straddling Louis waist causing him to turn red and roll off. Louis sighed and walked to the bathroom while Harry sat in his bed.

"Harry, go get dressed." Louis called from the bathroom figuring Harry was still on his bed. Which he was.

Harry skipped to the guest bedroom. He wore a pink skirt and turtle neck adding white socks. After he fixed his hair and brushed his teeth he grabbed Boo going to the kitchen where Louis was filling the kettle.

"Morning!" Harry said.

Louis turned around his breath getting caught in his throat.

Damn did Harry look good in a tight top, it shaped his body in the best ways possible. Harry cocked his head walking up to Louis and sliding onto the counter.

"Do you like my outfit? I know white isn't really my color."

Louis sighed as he thought of something appropriate to say. "I like it a lot." he grabbed a mug.

Harry blushed and bit his lip, "Thank you. I like yours too." he giggled since Louis was still in pajamas.

Louis laughed, "Thanks, kid."

Harry scrunched his nose and laid his head against the cabinets, "Stop calling me kid."

"Why, kid." Louis teased.

"I'm serious! I know you see me as a child even though I'm almost eighteen but I'm not one."

"You're eighteen in February, Harry. It's September." Louis said.

Harry pouted, "So if I kissed you, you wouldn't kiss me back?"

Louis glanced at Harry then back at the two teas he was making, "Go sit on the couch, lad."

Harry huffed but listened to Louis none the less and Louis listened to Harry hum a song while he shuffled around on the couch scrolling through the telly stations.