fifteen

Harry swallowed with an uncomfortable whine, "You didn't have to go down so far." Louis grumbled into his pillow.

Harry whined loudly and pushed at Louis' chest.

"It'll go away in the morning, just sleep." Louis said, pulling the blanket up further.

And surely enough the soreness didn't go away in the morning, well it subsided a bit but not enough for Harry's liking. Louis chuckled at the boy when he walked into the kitchen with a scowl planted on his face.

"It's not funny!" Harry bit his lip to stop his giggle when he was hoisted onto the island by Louis.

"You'll get used to it, it was your first time." Louis said, rubbing soft circles to Harry's thigh.

"I want it to go away now." Harry pouted, Louis walked over to his steaming kettle, pouring two mugs of tea.

"Have some tea and drink it plain."

Harry gasped loudly, "That is disgusting!"

Louis laughed, "Fine then take a few sips and add your shit."

Harry scrunched his nose in disgust and took a sip of the plain tea, making a gagging noise.

"That's dramatic." Louis scoffed, "You have five minutes, you better chug that."

Harry looked up at the clock, groaning loudly when seeing he did in fact have five minutes until he needed to walk out of Louis' door for school.

"Not if you let me skip." Harry smiled innocently.

"Yeah right, I'll give you a ride come on." Louis said.

Harry instantly jumped from the counter, Louis never gives him rides or picks him up so he was quite happy. He slipped into his white vans and followed Louis out of the house. Today he wore light washed jeans and the smallest jumper Louis had which still flooded down thighs.

Louis pulled from his driveway, the sun was still coming up since it was early. So, it was peering through the from windshield. "Fucking hell." Louis groaned, flicking down his mirror to create a shadow over his eyes.

When they pulled in, there was a boy with brown hair who waved at Harry, "Whos that?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

Harry grinned, "Derek... did you just get jealous?"

Louis scoffed, "Over a high schooler? No."

"You did!" Harry giggled.

"Get your arse in the building." Louis rolled his eyes.

Harry leaned over to kiss Louis' cheek and grabbed his bag, getting out of the car.

"Lewis?" Derek pointed.

"Louis." Harry corrected, "And yes." he perked up.

Derek laughed and watched the man pull away, "Better looking than I thought. You did good, Styles."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Just because you can't do good doesn't mean I can't."

"Feisty this morning." Derek nudge Harry's arm as they walked into the school.

"I'm so sick." Derek groaned, sniffling.

Harrys eyes widened, "Get away from me then."

Derek laughed "I promise it's not bad, you won't catch anything. I mean unless you hang off me."

"Good thing I don't do that... anymore at least."

Before Derek could respond Harry was gripped by the waist and pulled into a body bigger than his, Jack. He hasn't been teased by Jack in awhile so he was hoping the coast was clear.