ten

"Harry come downstairs, now."

His mum didn't sound too happy.

Harry got up on his feet and slowly made his way down the carpeted steps. "Yes, mum?" he spoke quietly.

"What did I tell you about locking this damn door when you get home!" she yelled.

"S-Sorry it wasn't locked when I got here I-"

"Don't talk back to me!" she snapped.

Harry's father came walking from his bedroom. Harry's eyes widened and he backed up slowly, "What the fuck are you wearing, faggot." his step father sneered.

"My pajamas." he gulped.

"Against the wall, now!"

Harry stumbled over his own legs and ended up slamming into the wall, Harrys father chuckled "Such a slut, who are you wearing those damn things for?" he questioned when Harry stood up.

Harry didn't speak back knowing it'll make everything worse, he learned that the hard way.

"Your little boyfriend whose house you sneak off to? Never liked that Derek, he acts like a fag just like you."

Dave pushed Harry against the wall and swung at him with a leather belt. Harry cried out and tried to shy away from the pain. "Oh shut up." Dave gritted through his teeth and only hit Harry harder.

After what felt like hours he gave Harry one good hit in the center of his back making him sob. Dave slapped Harry across the face.

"Why did you leave the door unlocked? To sneak in your boyfriend so he could fuck you in my house?"

Dave slapped Harry again. Harry whimpered, it was getting hard to swallow the lump in his throat.

"Answer me!" he screamed, "No, F-Father."

"Only retards stutter, stop that shit!" He punched Harry in the stomach making him fall to the ground. He smirked and kicked Harry hard in the before going to stomp on his head but Harry flinched and moved out of the way.

"Don't you dare fight back, boy." Dave grabbed the hem of Harrys shirt pulling him off the ground. With as hard as it was Harry managed to stay standing, hoping this would be over soon.

His mother came into the hallway with what seemed like a frying pan, although Harry couldn't see well at the moment.

Maybe they'll hit him over the head to end his misery, he quickly realized he was wrong when he felt the skin boiling off his leg.

He cried out loudly and winced away only for it to hit his arm. "No!" he sobbed.

Dave laughed and punched him in the mouth as blood poured out like it was water, "I hate this damn kid." he said to Harry's mother.

"Should've given him up along long time ago, you'd like that too, wouldn't you?" he turned to Harry.

Harry gulped, he could taste the metallic blood.

"Maybe you'd be sold to some fag, he could fuck you good."

All Harry could do at the moment was cry, he couldn't feel anything anymore by how hurt and numb his body was.

"I bet you'd like it if I did that, right, Harry. You want me to fuck you good right here?" , Harry shook his head frantically .

What the fuck was happening, he's heard his father say a lot but never such a thing like this.

"Yes you would, don't lie. You're a faggot!"

Harry could smell the alcohol in his breath with how close the man was to his face. "Come on." Dave said pulling Harry by his hair like he was some animal.