Chapter 2

I hope you were enjoying in last chapter.

After breakfast you two go in his office. He gave you some papers to check them. You was about to leave but then he spoke
G: where are you going?
A: at my office
G: you will stay here.
A: but sir, why?
G: I want have eye on you. I don't want you to get lost again.
A: Don't worry I won't go walking today.
G: I don't care you will stay here.

You walk towards to caffe table and put papers that he gave you on the table. You start to checking them. After you finish you look at Grindewald it was very awkward when you made eye contact with him.

He came and handed you a map of Numengrad property. You take and open it. Then he sit beside you. You were confused why he care about it. Then he spoken:

G: look here is castle and here I found you. The distance between this two places are very big almost 20km, you sould notice that you were out of the way.

A: I know I was just so focus on my toughs and after I was lost I try to find my way back but I didn't found it. Then I just gave up and sit in the snow. And I feel very stupid right now.

G: it's okay but next time stay on the path and take the map with you.

He handed you a map and made his way back to his table. You were studying a map. After few hours he brake the silent and ask you if you go on lunch with him. At professional lunch of course.

At lunch:

G: the meeting is tomorrow right?
A: yes sir, tomorrow at 6.p.m. I invited all your most trusted folowers to join and all say that they will come.
G: good. What would I do without you. (He smirk)
And would you be there?
At the meeting I mean.

A: sir is meeting for your most trusted folowers I don't know if is appropriate if I would be there.

G: so should I doubt about your loyalty?
A: no sir absolutely not.
G: so why you wouldn't come?
A: probably you will talk about the plan for defending Ministry of Magic.
He cut you
G: and you don't find interest in that kind of conversation?
Look you are my assistant and I order you to come to the meeting.
A: yes sir.

At meeting:

There is already 6.p.m. and Grindewalds foloweres start to coming. In 10 minutes are all there. Then Grindewald have a speech:

Grindewald:
Welcome back in your home my loyalty friends I hope you are all well. We will talk about how to infiltrate our people in Ministry of Magic.

They all sit down at table. There was around 30 his most important followers. You were siting next to Grindewald. They talk about their plans and you don't really understand conversation. You just looking at them and try to look normal.
You were looking at Grindewald almost staring but you don't realize that. Then he ask you
"Ashly are you okay?"
You just realize that you were staring and you look away
"Yes sir I'm okay". "Okay well then" he say as he continue the conversation with his followers. They were also talking about new solders and weapons, stuff like that.

After his followers were gone you stay alone with him in the
meeting room and you are lost in your thoughts again.

G: miss Wilson meeting is already over.
A: oh.... sir I'm so sorry...I....
He cut you
G: Ashly probably you don't trust me but please know if there is anything that bother you just tell me I will listen.

You were in shock because he never was that kind to you. He wasn't kind to anyone.

G: Ashly...
A: yes sir, sorry. Really everything is okay.
G: okay....

You go to your room and after some time you fall asleep.

Next day you was working in Grindewalds office with papers. Then owl bring some letters.
Their is also one letter for you.
You take it and read.

Letter:

Dear Ashly,

We are so sorry but your father were found dead this morning.
We hoping that you will take this news well. We informing you that he will be buried beside your mother in graveyard in your home town. The funeral will be at suterday 6.12. at 17.30.

We are really sorry for your lost.

You start crying and collapse on the groud. Grindewald
immediately come to you.
He walk and sit you on couch.
Then he took letter from your hand and read it. Then he hug you very tightly. You didn't realize because you were in shock. After few minutes you calm down a little. You realize that he was hugging you. If you weren't that traumatized you will immediately pull away. But you don't really care what he think in this moment. After 10 minutes you almost completely calm down and slowly pull yourself away from his hug.

A: sir... I'm really sorry for my reaction....I-I... shouldn't react with so emotions.....(sobbing)

G: Ashley is completely fine this reaction is normal for lose someone who is so close to you.
A: that is problem I weren't even close to him....I hated him.
G: he was your father right?
A: yes , but... I hate him so much.
You again start crying and he pull you back in hug
G: sshhh....Ashley it's okey. You
can tell me.
A: it's just.... he was.... really terrible person.
G: did he hurt you?
You nod and start crying harder.
G: it's okay you are safe with me now. And he won't hurt you ever again.
A: I know because he is dead now. I shouldn't be happy about that but I am.
G: then why are you crying?
A: it's long story.
G: you can tell me I have time.
A: I really don't want to bother you sir.
G: Ashley it's clearly that you are not okay and I want to help you.
A: okay I will tell you sir. But not today. I'm not ready.
G: you can tell me wherever you're ready okay???
A: yeah sir and thank you for your support.
G: of course Ashly.

He walk you to your room. You thank him and then go prepare yourself for sleep.

I hope you were enjoying this chapter.
And sorry for not updateing that long.