Chapter 1

This story is NOT from film or original book. On wattpad is a lot of simular stories I used them as a inspiration but I WASN'COPY them.

Your name is Ashly Willson you are 24 years old and you are Gellert Grindewalds assistent. You work for him few months. You like him as your boss but he have really cold personality. You are hard worker and Grindewald appreciate that even if he don't show it.

It is just like every other day working as Grindewald assistent. You taking care for paper work, organisate him meetings with his folowers at Grater Good. Do a normal assistent job.

You just finish the plan for next meeting and you go informed Grindrwald about it.

You came to his office, fix your hair and dress and knock on the door. "Come in" he say.

Ashly: good morning sir
Grindewald: hello Ashly what can I do for you?
A: I just finish the list with guessts for your next meeting
G: Good. Give it to me.

You give him list.

G: okey, everything seems fine. Good job miss Willson. You may leave now.

A: Sir I do all my work and is only 10 a.m. can you do me some work to do or something.
G: I don't have time for this. I must recruted new solders.
A: I can help you whit that.
G: I don't thing so (he say very srcasticry and smirk)

A: Without offens sir but you think that I can't work with solders because I'm woman.(you say this in very bossy way)
G: I didn't say that (still smirking)
A: But you mean it.
G: Look don't take it siriusly just take yourself a free day or something.
A: If u say so sir. Adios.
G: Goodbye miss Willson.

You walk out and you are very angry. You know that he don't want your help with solders because you are woman. But you quickly forget about it as you walking down to kitchen. You thinking about what you will do today. After you eat something you decided to go for a walk.

You walk and thinking about your parents. You quickly forget looking at path after 30 minutes of walking you realize that you get lost. You didn't see Grindewalds castle anymore and you start to panic. You didn't know where you were going. You try to found any human who may help you back to castle, but you were alone. Nobody was there. It was winter time and a lot of snow everywhere, every tree look the same. After hours of walking trying to found the way back you just gave up. You sit in snow and shortly after that you fall asleep.

Next you remember is when you wake up in castle in hospital wing. You didn't know what happened to you. You slowly open your eyes and see the nurse."where am I" you ask as she walk up to you.
"Oh darling you were freezing to dead at that snow"
Ashly: but how I end up here in hospital wing?(you were very confused).
Nurse: oh our master brought you here.
A: who?....
N: mr. Grindewald. If he weren't found you, you could be dead.
A: how he know where I was?
N: I don't know that, you must ask him.
"Okay" you try to get up from the hospital bed but nurse stop you.
N: you can ask him later. Now you must go to rest.

Next morning you were aloud to get out of hospital wing. First you get into shower and change your clothes. Then you go straight to Grindewalds office and knock on the door. But there is no respond so you dicided to go eat something. In dinning room you see him sitting at the table eating breakfast.

You came close to him and ask:
Sir may I talk to you
Grindewald: yes of course. What about?
Ashly: about yesterday. What happened?
G: so... I found you lying in snow, I pick you up and take you to the hospital because you were freezing.

A: how did you found me?
G: I was coming back from recruiting solders and see you.
A: okay.... mhm... thank you for saving me from snow.
G: this will be do every good man. And I hope I will see you today at your desk you rest enough (he say sarcastic and put smirk on his face)
A: of course sir I will came after I eat breakfast it is that okay?
G: yes, okey....mhm...would you maybe join me at breakfast?
A: if you want so.

You sit next to him

A: so what is plan for today?
G: you will be studying the map of Numengrad.
A: why?
G: I don't want you to get lost again. You were lucky that I found you, there isn't a lot of people who just walk around outside. ( he say seriously but whit smirk on the end)
A: did you serious?
G: yes what made you think that I'm not?
A: I don't know. It's hard to read your emotions, I sometimes don't know if you are serious or not.
G: oh, next time I will say more clearly but I mean serious you must look at map or just carried it with you when you're going walking.
A: okey sir.
G: But I don't understand how you came so far.
A: I don't know I was just walking and then I was lost.
G: But there is no path to lead you on destination where I found you.
A: I just walking, lost myself in thoughts.
G: Ashly is there anything that bother you?
A: no why do you think so?
G: you weren't really focus on your work in past few days.
A: no it's nothing I just thinking about few things.
G: what about?
A: It's nothing important.
G: I'm just worrying about you.
A: it's nothing really.

Exactly 1000 words. Lol.