Chapter 7

Hello hello my dear readers. How are you? I'm so bored. I hope you like story lol . And I'm really sorry that I don't post more often I have a lot of work for school and that takes me a lot of time. So just get into story I don't want to bored you lmao.

Writed : 5.April.2021

So last thing was that you and Grindelwald went to his room sleep nothing happened yet.

Next morning:

Grindewald wakes up before you do. He just looking at you and brush his fingers through your hair. Then you wake up.
A: good morning sir.
G: what did I say to call me when we are alone.
A: sorry good morning Gellert.
You smile while looking at him.
G: that's better. (He Smile)
A: so what's plane for today?
G: actually nothing special. But in two weeks I will travel to London and have important speech to get new followers. And I want you to be there.
A: oh that's okay. I will follow your orders sir. (You say joking)
G: good so since there is not really much work for today. What would you like to do?
A: I don't know. Maybe I will go for a walk or into library. Usual stuff. And you?
G: I don't know either. What about if we go to the lake?
A: yeah sure why not.
G: good lets go right now and we will eat breakfast later.
A: your wish is my order sir.
G: hahaha..... stop joking and come.
A: yes I'm already going.

You change your clothes and dress up worm. You don't want to die because of cold like you almost did last time. After you dress you two go walking. It is relaxing, comfortably silent walk. You two walking almost half an hour and you finely came to the lake. Then you sit down on the bench. For some time you just sit there in silent.

G: so...
A: yeah it's a little boring.
G:hahahahahahga
A: so when we are going to London ?
G: next Friday.
A: good.

Awkward silence.

G: are you hung...

Then someone cut him of. The man come running to them cover in blood. He just collapse in front of them. Grindelwald quickly take a wand and you did the same.

A: who is he?

G: I don't know.

Grindelwald then cast a spell and apere with you and unknown man in hospital wing.  The nurses hurry up and take care of unknown man. Gellert were kind of worried about this man because he didn't know if he is a helper or traitor. But he couldn't let him die because that man maybe have done information on something. Nobody with a normal mind wouldn't just came to one of the most dangerous places in the wizarding world. After a while the mysterious man wake up. And Grindelwald step beside his bed and look at him. Meanwhile you are just sitting on the chair near them.

" who are you. "Grindelwald ask politely.

Unknown man: I....I... my name is Claudius Black. My family don't know that I came here.

G: and why did you came here? If I may ask.

C: you are famous dark lord Gellert Grindelwald am I right?

G: yes. And what do you want from me?

C: I came here to warn you sir. The powerful wizard coming after you. His name....His name is Albus Dumbledore. He want to take you down sir.

G: and how would you know that?

C: I was part of his group....his followers ..... he.....he wants me to came here and kill your assistant .....
I think.....her name is....is miss Ashley Wilson.....sir.

Your eyes widen when he said your name. You didn't dare to do anything. You didn't know if he know how you look like so you just stay quiet and leave Gellert to continue interigeting him.