Chapter 8

Written: 15.June-29.July

So I wake up in the morning and I feel just fine. (Let say that you have already new room) But I was woried what Gellert will tell me. Then I went to eat breakfast. There was boring as always, you know just a normal breakfast. After I eat I went to see Gellert in his office. But he wasn't there. And he didn't give you any work for today. You wanted go for a walk but you were to scared specially after that guy who wants to kill you came. So you just go to the library and find something to read.

Gellert's pov:

I went to see that man that Albus sent against me. I was asking myself constantly how Albus know about her. What is he capable to do to her.

I walk in hospital wing and went to that man's bed.

G: Claudius good morning.

C: good morning sir.

G: I'm just letting you know that you will be relised tomorrow and then we will talk about the plan.

C: what plan sir?

G: plan to found out what Dumbledore really planning against me. Why is killing my assistant so important to him.

C: and when do I leave to found out that?

G: soon my boy very soon. But I will give you more information about mission tomorrow. Now rest.

Then I decided to talk with Ashly.
I own her an explanation. But would she still like me when I tell her. I was so nerves but if she truly like me she will stay. Any other person I would kill or torcher if they were disloyal but I would never harmed Ashly.
She was my angel, she was my everything. She was the first one I truly loved since my brake up ages ago.

Then I search for her. I found her in the library. I told her that I'm ready for talk. We went to my personal bedroom since I absolutely didn't want anyone to hear about what I will tell Ashly.

A: is that about Dumbledore and why he wants to kill me?

G: yes and no. I will tell you my history with Albus Dumbledore.
But I think that's also is a main reason why he is trying to kill you.

In that moment I was really nerves. 
I was looking at Ashly who was waiting for story to be told. I was to  embarrassed and nerves to tell her story so I showed her my memories.

Memories:

It's year 1827 the year I was expelled from Durmstrang. It's when I came to live in a small town called Goodrich hallow. I went to my aunt's house. She was so sweet to me.

I was eating dinner at her house then somebody knock on the door. Auntie was showering so I went to open the door. And I saw a young man around my age.

G: who are you and what do you want?

Albus: my name is Albus Dumbledore and I came here to see miss Groundy (i made up last name bc I'm to lazy to search for it but if anyone knows what's Gellert's aunt last name please put it in comments and I'm pretty sure it isn't Grindelwald).

G: yes my aunt what do you need from her.

A: I need to return and borrow a few books from her. She said I can come when I read those.

Then Albus showed books to Grindelwald. They were about dark magic, spells and potions.
Gellert was looking at them with an interested.

G: I didn't know my auntie have that kind of stuff.

A: yeah she don't read them but she gave me some to borrow. I'm quite interested in dark arts.

G: nice I am to.

A: I didn't catch your name.

G: oh, it's Gellert Grindelwald.

A: nice....umm... could you return this to your aunt.

Miss Groundy(gellert's aunt-I will call her Ga bc I already use G for Gellert).

Ga: Albus nice to see you here. Come in.

A: hello miss Groundy. How are you.

Ga: I'm fine and I see you already meet my dear nephew Gellert.

A: yes I did.

Ga: nice are you hungry I have some of a left dinner.

A: yeah sure.

Ga: here you go. Bone appetite.
Oh guys I'm sorry for saying you this but could you go to Gellert's room.
A man form ministry will come here any minute.

G: yes of course auntie.

End of the memory.

A: Gellert I'm sorry but I don't understand. Why would Dumbledore wanted me dead because he has dinner at your aunt's house.

G: I showed you the wrong memory.

A: could you just tell me.

G: You must promise that you won't judge me after it.

A: Gellert I promise I won't.

G: Albus Dumbledore and I were once together.

A: together?

G: yes like couple.

A: well.... I didn't expect that.

G: look I know it's strange but I didn't really loved him like I love you. I just needed him to help me with searching deathly Hallows.

A: Did you ever sleep with him?

G: having sleep over yes multiple times, having actually sex just twice.

Ashley just nodded.

I know this chapter is short and I'm sorry I didn't post for so long I just lost my motivation and for some time I wasn't that into Grindelwald's fandom anymore. But I am again. It's hard to explain but yeah I will probably update soon but no promises.

Also did you see trailer for Dumbledore's secrets movie. I can't wait to see it. But I'm so sad that Johnny won't play Gellert anymore.

Let me know in the comments what is your opinion on that.