Beginnings

-beep beep-
-beep beep-
"Ugh shut up... I'm too tired."
I crawled out of bed, my eyes still not used to the light. The clock read 7am. '
'I should go downstairs, breakfast should be done by now...' I walked down the stairs and saw my little sister Amber sitting on the floor playing with her baby toys, (picture of her above) putting them in her mouth and getting slobber all over them.
"That's fucking sick. Get that out of your mouth." I snatched the toy out of her moth and she started whining and throwing a fit.
"WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHHHHH!" She was having a full temper tantrum at this point.
"Oh my god fine have it back." She stopped crying as soon as I gave her the toy back. She popped it in her mouth and went on her way.
"Hey good morning sleepyhead! Want some breakfast?" My mom was up and had some waffles ready for me.
"Mmhm" I nodded as I heard my stomach gurgle.
"Do you want plain or chocolate chips in it?" She had two plates with warm waffles in her hands.
"I'll have the chocolate ones." I said while sitting down at the table.
I scarfed down the waffles as fast as I could because I didn't want to be late.
"Thanks mom these were good." I said with my mouth full of food.
"Of course sweetie!" She said "Oh my baby is all grown up now... I'm so proud of you. You will do big things when your older."
"Aww mom... don't get all sappy now." I moaned.
"I know but I am really proud of you."
"Thanks mom." I pulled her into a hug before I went and got ready.

-time skip 40 min-
I walked out the door and said goodbye to my mom. The sun was out and there was a soft breeze. I walked with my head held up high. I waved at the people walking bye and they waved back. 'That never happened when I lived in America. People here are so nice!' I thought to myself.
When I arrived at my school I realized just how big it is.
I walked onto the campus and prepared for my new life. I saw and green haired boy trip and fall but was caught by brown haired girl.
"Careful there!!" She said.
"O-oh yeah... s-sorry." The green hair boy stuttered a lot.
'Oh he definitely likes here.' I thought and snickered.
I then looked at the paper in my hand, my class is 1A.
As I walked down the hallway I heard someone shout at me.
"Hey there nice asth." A purple ball hair boy said while smirking. He grabbed my butt started drooling.
"Hey! Stop it Mineta!!" A yellow hair boy said.
"T-thory I couldn't help mythelf... heh heh." He had a lisp which made him have the voice of an angel. 'God damn he was hot. I'm sure he's packing too.'
"Hey what's your name maybe we can talk later." He said and winked at me.
"Uh it's Y/N, and I'm assuming your name is Mineta." I responded.
"You got that right. So how about that phone number eh?" He slid closer to me.
"Sure but only if I can get your." I said winking back.
"Oh hell yeah..." He said while sniffing me.
We exchanged phone numbers and went to class.
'Wow we are in the same class! I'm so lucky!' I thought.

This is going to be a great year...