Segst time (fem version) 😘😘😘🤤🤤🤤😻😻😻😻😻😻😻💝💝💝🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😜😜😜😜😜😍

It was a few months since I met Mineta. Things were great. But I wanted more, I wanted to be his. I want him to destroy me and build me back up to tear me down once more.
But did he want the same?

Thoughts swirled my head... does Mineta like me...what do I do with my life...milfs...
Then IT happened. The moment I'll never forget.

It was my 3rd date with Mineta. All the others were pretty chill. Didn't do much besides hang out. But this was the big one, number 3...
As many people say "The third date is where you fuck." I hope it's true. I'm horny as hell. Just the picture of Mineta penetrating my butthole makes me wanna burst.

We met up at my house. He drove up in his Gucci car. Wearing a green sweater. Bold. I wore crocs, mrflimflam t-shirt, and dad shorts. I looked so hot I could almost fuck my self.

Ok it time.
Mineta arrives in gray sweatpants AWOOGA 😻😻😻😻
I can see his pp peeking out thru the fabric 🤤🤤🤤 HES SO HOT 😍😘
We went to my room, and my family was gone for the weekend. 😫😫😫

we watched Netflix together and cuddled 🥺🥺🥺💞💞💞💞💞
Then before I knew it... IT happened.
He pinned me down on the bed, and changed my LED Tik Tok lights red. I told Alexa to play my seggsy time playlist (link in next chp. 😝) and he ripped of his shirt. His bare chest exposed god damn was it hot. (Start song here 😜)
He pulled down my pantaloons and took his off. "Suck it kitten >:)" "Y-yes senpai 🥺" his hot embers tasted soo good 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 I licked the tip of his pp and went in and out. I wanted him in me but it was too soon. I thrusted my head and Mineta grabbed it to push his pp down my throat. He cummed. I wanted to spit it out, it was so much!!! But he made me swallow. "G-gah! S-senpai it's too big!!!" "Not now kitten." He said going faster and faster. He went so fast that the cum spilled all over me!!! "d-daddy! I'm gonna cum too!" "Not yet 😡."  He went and took of my bra and started playing with my breasts. He went for my nipples, twirling his  tongue👅 around them. He decided he was gonna titty fuck me, so he did. I held them for him so he could have all the pleasure he wanted. I was so excited for him to strip me of all I had, I had to let him know.
"PLEASE FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM DADDY!!!!" I shouted
"Is that so? The. I'll do that for you my good kitten."
He tore of my panties, and opened my legs apart. He put his pp in my hole and started thrusting in and out in and out, 👉👌 lol 😝

It went on for some time until I practically collapsed, he was good at what he did and I couldn't hardly walk for a day. He was so hot 😻😻😻😘😘😘😘😘😘🥺🥺🥺🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😏😏😏😏😫😫😫😫😫😫

We fell asleep together, warm, happy and sore from the hot night.