Training 😏

I put on the training uniform. It was quite soft surprisingly. I liked how it fit my frame, it hid all the insecurities and flaunted my perfections. As I walked out of the lockers to the training area, I saw Mineta waiting for me.

"God damn you look fine asth hell in that." He said will scanning me.
"O-oh thanks Mineta." I said, I was obviously blushing. "Do you wanna be partners...?"
"Th-thure!! I'd love to be your partner." He replied quickly.
"Great! I'll make sure to go easy on you!!" I said while putting my fists up. But I realized he's short it's not gonna be much of a fight...

"Alright now that everyone has a partner, you are going to do a hand to hand combat fight with them." Our teacher Aizawa shouted "Now try to be careful so we don't hurt each other. I'm looking at you Bakugo." The blonde scuffed and looked away. He was definitely pissed.

"Alright Mineta let's go!" And so the fight began.
I shifted into my shadow form (pic above) and clouded the area around us. He could barely see his own to feet now! I used my shadows claws to hold him down 'now I've got him!!' I thought to myself.
-time skip to after training-
"W-wow Y/N you're really strong..." he said smirking.
"Oh thanks!" I said with a bright grin, " It was training with you Mineta."
"I hope we can do it again sometime." He said blushing.
"Yeah me too..." I replied with my head down.
'Today was a good day. I can't wait for these next years to come...'