CHAPTER 15

2 DAYS AFTER

Taehyung did come back to visit Jisoo, but every time he comes, Jisoo was asleep. He would often stay for hours, waiting for her to wake up, but he had a lot of errands to attend to because of his father's passing. This made Jisoo think Taehyung didn't visit her.

"Here you go.", a bank teller hands out a two bags full of money. Taehyung's eyes widened. He was only expecting an envelope of cash.

The female bank teller smiles and then shows the monitor screen to Taehyung. "Mr. Kim had saved a lot of money since year 2000 in this same bank. His pension money goes up too.", she says.

"What's the amount again?", Taehyung asks, looking at the screen and the bank teller back and forth.

"80 million won, Sir.", she replies.

Taehyung was still surprised, so he just chuckles foolishly. "What am I going to do with this...", he exhales as he glanced at the bag.

The bank teller, knowing what had happened to her client, smiles. "Mr. Kim always told me that he wanted to live in an apartment of a tall building. Perhaps you could do it for him.", she gives a suggestion.

Taehyung then nods and smiles. "Alright. I'll take note of that.", he says and puts the bag of cash into his own bag. "Thank you, Ms. Bae.", he says and stands up, leaving the bank.

As he wears his bag on the front, he stands for a moment beside his motorcycle, thinking deeply.

"Dad, if I should buy a house, give me a sign.", he whispers to himself.

"Who am I talking to?", he exhales heavily and hops on his motorbike, putting on his helmet as well.

A piece of paper then flew to his visor as soon as he put it down. Taehyung almost jumped from his seat, but then he takes off the paper and reads it.

"Purchase a deluxe house for 4.7 million won. Address...", his eyes blinked as soon as he sees the address. It was in Jisoo's neighborhood.

"I wasn't expecting this kind of sign, but thanks, Dad.", he folds the paper and puts it into the inner pocket of his jacket before driving away into the address.

As soon as he arrives, he sees the tarpaulin that had 'for sale' on it. It was a white modern house with two floors and a balcony. It was already furnished too as he could see it from the outside as the gate wasn't finished yet.

"Are you interested?", a tall man comes to him, his hand in his pocket.

Taehyung just looked at him.

The man then stands straight. "Ah. I'm Park Seojoon. I'm the seller of the house.", he says, smiling.

Taehyung quickly takes off his helmet.  "Kim Taehyung.", he takes out the flyer from his pocket. "4.7 million, you say?", he asks.

Seojoon raised his brows. "Have you decided already?"

Taehyung slowly nods. "Can you show me the inside, please?"

"Of course! Of course, come on in.", Seojoon gestures him to hop off of his motorcycle and follow him.

-

The house was painted white and black. It had two bedrooms upstairs with three bathrooms, one downstairs. The kitchen was big enough and it had a dining table good for four people. The living room also has a fireplace and a television above. It was a typical modern house.

"This house is too beautiful. Why are you selling it?", he asks as Seojoon stood by the kitchen counter.

"I'll be moving to Japan next week. I've been selling this house since last month but no one has come yet.", he answers.