CHAPTER 16

Jisoo opens her eyes, feeling a bit funny in the morning. She was feeling heavy and didn't want to get up.

As she looks to the side, Taehyung was nowhere to be found, so she immediately sits up on the bed, covering her naked body with the blanket. "What? Did he leave in the middle of the night?", she asks to herself.

Jisoo then grabs her phone from the bedside table and calls Taehyung, only to hear the phone ringing inside her room, slowly, she puts down her phone. "Hm..", she looks around and sees the clothes on the floor. "Oh god...", she thought to herself.

Jisoo then hears the door open, and she sees Taehyung's face pop. "Good morning.", he smiles. "Can I come in?"

"You can.", Jisoo replaced the blanket with a bath robe.

Taehyung then steps inside. He was already wearing casual clothes, different from yesterday, and his hair was already fixed.

"Did you go somewhere?", Jisoo asks as Taehyung sat beside her.

"I moved to the house behind yours.", he says, and Jisoo looks up at him. "Really?!", she grins, smacking his arm as she was excited. "But why?", she stops smiling.

Taehyung then leans to Jisoo's ear, making her expect a proper answer. "Just because.", Taehyung smiles and then lays down on the bed. "Breakfast is on the table, I'll go back to sleep.", he says, using both of his hands as a pillow.

Jisoo exhales. "I'm tired too.", she says and lays down beside Taehyung.

"You didn't eat dinner last night.", Taehyung says with a sleepy voice.

Jisoo then replays what had happened, making her sit up back again, shaking her head. "Alright, I'll eat, but can't you just eat with me?", Jisoo whines.

Taehyung then opens his eyes and groans as he sits up, nodding. "Okay, okay. I'll eat with you.", he says and stands up, holding Jisoo's hand and walks to the kitchen.

"Do you have any plans today?", Jisoo asks as she eats the cheese omelette. "I mean, you have a new house."

Taehyung takes a seat across the table, in front of Jisoo. "Hm...", he taps his fingers on his cheek as he rests his chin on his palm. "I think I'll go visit dad later.", he says. "You should come with me."

Jisoo coughs, so Taehyung gives her a cup of water. "Eat slowly.", he says.

Jisoo then looks at him. "Don't you think it's a little bit early for that?", she asks.

"I mean we spent a night together-"

Jisoo shushed him.

"Why are you telling me to be quiet when it already happened?", Taehyung asks.

"Just... Just don't.", she says and goes back to eating. "I'll come with you, only if you come with me too."

"Where?", Taehyung asks.

"To the station.", Jisoo simply answers.

"But you were given a week to recover.", Taehyung leans back on the chair as they talk.

"I'm not going there for work anyway.", she smiles at Taehyung. "Let's just be with each other today, oh?"

Taehyung also smiles and nods his head.

--

Mr. Choi was scheduled to have a conjugal visit with Jisoo and Taehyung, and so he was escorted to the visiting room.

"Who is he?", Taehyung whispers to Jisoo.

"Choi Seunghyun's father.", Jisoo answers as soon as Mr. Choi was seated in front of them, his head down.