The Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 14

I fucking hate the hospital. that's all I can fucking say.

I walked down the hall way wanting to already just turn back around and walk out.

But I couldn't jade is here. I gotta get to jade.

Just a few more rooms down and I'll fucking be there.

5 minutes later

I was standing right in front of it.

Jades room.

Room 509.

I opened the door quietly as possible and I sneakily slipped right past it, closing the door behind me.

I turned around and looked over at the hospital bed.

Jade.

Jade was in the bed.

She was right in front of me

She was Pale, and unhealthily skinny.

I quickly walked over and sat down on the chair beside her grabbing her hand. there was bruises everywhere, on her arms, legs, face, everything.

She looked so fragile so I let go of her hand knowing somehow I'll hurt her.

Jade.

She had a busted lip, yet slightly noticeable since its been awhile when she got it. she had a black eye and a few cuts over her face.

Looking at her was making me pissed.

The stuff that they did to her.

But who the fucking hell did this?!

Why?! Damnit!

Wait where are the fucking guys at anyways?!

They are supposed to be here keeping watch. shit!

Hasn't anybody payed attention to what I was teaching them?

Fuck man!

"Yeah, I made sure I'm jades doctor."

I heard someone coming closer to the door.

Shit I quickly got up and hid behind the bathroom door, since it was the closest hiding spot

"Yeah, I gave her the medicine so she won't wake up, I just have to give her the last of it so she can be dead by tomorrow morning."

"No there's no sign of Jordan's being here."

"Alright.....okay......no, Zach and the rest of your men are around here somewhere-" he has paused a few times I'm guessing from the other fucker whose talking to him, but he was cut off by another man, I think he's a doctor.

"Come on we got another emergency call.." The guy said and I heard his footsteps quickly fade away. he seemed like he was in a hurry.

"Alright I'll be right there!" He called out before getting back to his phone conversation.

"No, the guys and that girl, Jane are down in the cafeteria for now, but I have to go I'll call you in a bit." he said getting off his phone.

This asshole! He ain't even her real doctor damnit! Why weren't the guys more cautious?!

I peeked out the door since I left it cracked open and I found that fucker right beside Jade, he looked like he was going to insert something in her vain.

He was gonna try to fucking kill her! That mother fucking bastard!

I pulled out my knife and slowly opened the door.

I walked up to the back of him and tapped on his shoulder.

He quickly turned around startled, making him spill whatever he was gonna infect jade with.

I glared at him.

"You're a dead man." I hissed.

"No-" I cut him off by quickly slicing his throat.

His blood went everywhere especially on the floor.

That's what this bitchass faggot gets.

He was gonna fucking kill Jade.

I gotta get jade out of here. the faggot on the floor said their were others.

I'm not trying to stick around and find out who it is.

I unhooked jade as quickly as possible and knowing the doctors they are gonna be here in about 2 minutes when I take off that thing that picks up your heart beat just by putting that thing on your finger.

Shit where is her clothes? I gotta make her look as normal as possible.

I looked around for at least three minutes and found her clothes. it was a black tank top with a black hoodie along with black pants and her black boots I guess when they took her in. her and the guys were on a mission.

Seems to me it didn't go well.

But I quickly put it on jade but as delicately as I could.

I slowly took off the thing on jades finger when I was done dressing her and then saw the heart beat go dead.

Shit the doctors should be here now in a minutes tops.

I got jade out of that bed and slung her arm around my neck while my other arm was holding onto her waist.

I grabbed a few stuff that belonged to Jade such as her beanie and phone.

I opened the door, and I walked out closing the door behind me.

There was doctors going here and there. a few going into certain rooms and I'm surprised they didn't even notice a girl with dried blood on her leg, which is slightly broken and she was caring an unconscious girl over her arm.

5 minutes later

We are now in my fucking car. finally.

I turned on my engine and started to drive.

Jayden sent me a text awhile back and in there it had where they were staying and where Jades hospital is at.

Well I guess I'm going to their home, or whatever they fucking call it.

20 minutes later

The house was like an fucking mansion. Everything from the outside looked huge. I could see the front doors just by pulling in the driveway. and damn the door was fucking huge.

I unbuckled myself and jade. I got out my car and walked over to jades side. trying so hard not to hurt her by taking her out.

I again slung her arm around my neck while my other arm was around her waist.

We slowly approached the house. I turned the knob and it opened. it fucking opened. they let the fucking door unlocked. they are such dumbasses. someone could've snuck in and when they would get home they'd be in the same condition as jade!

Ughhh I swear, the next time I see these fuckers ima beat there ass.

I walked into the huge living room.

And laid jade down on the couch.

There was a huge screen tv on the wall with one long black couch in front of it and two black love seats on either side.

There was a coffee table in front of the long black couch and it was just so fucking huge in here.

But now I gotta wait. I gotta wait until those fuckers realize that Jordan Chavez came back. Especially Jane so when her ass walks in through that door I'll beat her mother fucking ass

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry if it wasn't good or anything.
I've just been a little rusty.
I'll try and edit this chapter and put in a few more details.
I jut wanna say sorry again if it wasn't as good or if it didn't have a lot of detail.

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.