The Secretive Bad Girl

Chapter 5

4 days later

Weeeee-ewwwww!

Weeeeeee-ewwwwww!

Weeee-ewwww!

I heard cop sirens going off

I looked out the window and saw the swat team and police men were in front of the house with im sure more back up coming.

They now surrounded it pointing guns and everything at the damn house.

"This is the police, open up and surrender yourself or we'll go in by force!" a cop guy yelled out pounding on the door.

"Its over! surrender yourself!" The same voice yelled.

This was it, this is were it's gonna end......

......well for those mother fuckers anyways.

I watched as two guys of Evelyn's men came out the house with their hands up as in surrendering themselves.

I smirked in satisfaction.

The cops went over to them and hand cuffed them pulling them roughly behind them into their cop cars.

I sat inside of a diner on the corner of the street watching what was happening.

Even though I clearly know what was happening because I caused it, I still wanted to make sure that it was going jut the way I thought it should.

So yesterday I killed one of my victims and I had gotten a few of my other victims finger prints and had put them in the crime scene I even got their blood and put it their so it can make it look like they did it.

I set the fingerprints and the DNA at the scene I made yesterday night and the one this morning.

So now they are going to jail for the crimes I made.

So the 'serial killer' that's on the loose is now put behind bars

Well in this country, yeah.

This should be coming on the news tonight.

I also put my other victims finger prints in the same scene too.

So I would say about ten of my victims are now in jail for murder.

I drank my soda before walking out the diner and getting into my car.

I drove off and started to drive by my victims houses that are put in this crime scene so I can know for sure that they are going to jail.

Even though I was supposed to kill them I decided to put them in jail for life but knowing them they are probably gonna perform a break out so I put poison in all their drinks so by the day after tomorrow they'd be dead.

Those fuckers will be dead.

I watched as two houses I had passed by were both surrounded by cops and the swat team.

I smirked while driving to a gas station a few miles away.

Looks like I'm done here.

All my victims are dead in this country so looks like we are going to the next one.

10 hours later

Damn my back hurts, my arms hurt too.

I stood outside my car while stretching, slightly popping my back.

I'm now At a hotel. grabbing my gun and knife and putting my gloves on before going into the apartment room.

I sat down on the bed and turned on the tv expecting the news to be on in any second.