The Secretive Bad Girl (Training Day)

Chapter 21

December...." Norman said in a surprising yet worried tone while facing his back towards me checking to see if Jacob is okay

Someone from behind me grabbed my knife but I tensed up and turned around swinging my knife.

Right now I can't calm down. I still see red. That fucker thinks he can tell Me that and get away with it? Fuck nah I don't do that shit

I slightly cut the figure that had grabbed my knifes cheek barely missing my targets head.

"Jordan stop. Calm down" that figure said but I was to mad to forget. Jacob knows not to talk shit about lea yet he still does? I did every fucking thing I could for babygirl.

Without even thinking I lunged towards Jacob pushing Norman away how ever someone grabbed my waist pulling me back right when I was going to shank Jacob in the head.

"December get her away from Jacob." Ryder (December and jais dad) said while quickly heading over to Jacob even though hes  hurt and has a little bit of blood on him.

I was being pulled back

I looked passed the boys and straight at Jacob who was looking back at me with a pissed off face

"Don't you ever bring my babygirl up unless you have a death wish." I hissed so viciously.

"Well I did bitch and you didn't kill me I'm still alive dumbass." Jacob said trying to lunge towards me

BITCH?!?! DUMBASS?!?!
Are you fucking kidding me?!-

"You really do want to get killed-"

"Jordan stop-"

"Nahh your son wants to bring up lea and he has the nerve to say it to my face?! You know what I can do and you know damn well I don't care if we are blood or not!"

I was staring at Jacob and he still was looking at me while trying to lunge at me. I gave him that look "if looks can kill, you'll be dead" .

I pushed off whoever that was holding me back and I quickly grabbed the knife that was on the floor

"Jordan!" Jade yelled

I viciously threw the knife heading towards Jacob.

"Jordan stop it!" Daniel hissed at me before I threw the knife but it was to late.

Being pulled out of the living room and into Decembers room I saw that my knife had struck Jacobs thigh so close to the baby maker.

I threw my knife so viciously it went straight through his skin ripping some skin off.

I smirked satisfied.

"December calm her down!" Yelled Ryder in a worried tone.

Calm me down?

No I don't think so.

"Jordan stop!" December said while trying to get me to his room .

"You heard what he said" I hissed threw clenched teeth

He finally let me go however he was standing in front of his door making sure I wouldn't get out while putting pressure on my wrist and wrapping it up

"Jordan I'm not defending him! You seriously took it to far and so did he"

I didn't fucken take it to far he did! That's why he got wat was coming! Ugghhhhh he's so lucky! If I was concentrating more I could've gotten him in the gut! He needs to know that Jordan will be not spoken to like that! He thinks he can disrespect me?
ME?

while trying to find a way out the house everything was blurry.

I looked out his window but it was to fucking blurry for me to see how high it was from the ground.

Before December could think I opened the window and jumped out

"Fuck" I hissed

A sharp pain went straight to my ankle but I couldn't feel it. Not at the moment.

I took my keys out from my pocket and got in my car.

And I started driving

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Jason-Jayden's dad.
Daniel-Jordan,Jacob, and Normans dad.
Ryder-December and jais dad
Aden-(jades dad)
Ethan-daryls dad.

I'm so sorry it's such a short chapter. I'm a little rusty. I didn't really Kno if this chapter was good but here you go. Comment what you think please!😘

My cash app is $baabyyjaayy13 please donate a $1 if you guys want me to keep up with updates.