Diana goes to Ireland

Time went by in Luna Nova, Diana now knew the real reason why she always had difficulties over the years for magic to appear in her, discovering that it was all a curse that Belle McLaren had put on her so that the girl didn't have a family trait, as well as couldn't use magic, so she would never turn against her family.

Jill and Anna, on the other hand, were in a much stronger relationship, after having made their first love relationship, Brabham was a little looser in relation to her shyness in relation to her body, so much so that she loosened up a little more with Meridies, to the point that it was common to serve as a model for the Florentine and also sometimes Bethany made some paintings with the two together, being the only one different from Anna who trusted to be naked around.

October 19, 1647, the girls had just returned from the board of directors after asking permission to go to Dublin with Bethany to the McLaren family residence, in this case, Diana and Sarah who would go with her. Jill was waiting outside the board of directors until she saw the three of them coming out a little smiling and relieved.

- Did they make it?

Says Jill curious.

- Until it was easy to get permission to go to Dublin, but we only got it for the two of us and Beth... Do you have a problem staying here in Luna Nova while we are in Dublin?

Says Diana.

- I see no problem. I'll be able to enjoy and make a lot of love with Anna.

Says Jill moving his eyebrows.

Diana and Sarah as they watch Jill's reaction hold on to not laugh, but they can't resist and laugh at their friend who just inflates her cheeks and leaves by going down the academy corridors towards the green team room. Cavendish Campbell and Bethany go to Dublin flying with their broomsticks.

Jill walked down the halls and when she got to the green team room, there was no one but Tania Parker who was reading a book, so Brabham called the girl who was wondering where Anna was. What Meridies' friend answers saying that she was in the red team's room waiting for her. With this the redhead thanks Tania and goes towards her room to see the surprise she was waiting for. It was Anna lying naked on Jill's bed, from there Brabham locks the door and the two begin to do what every couple begins to do.

With the passing of time Diana, Sarah and Bethany travel to Dublin by broom, going at a speed that McLaren considered normal, which would still take a few good minutes to get there.

The McLaren family residence was led by Megan McLaren, Bethany's mother and Isabel's only sister to support her relationship, while the other two were somewhat acid and had more influence from Belle (their mother), Greta McLaren was the second youngest and was the mother of Helen and Janet, who were twins and both were 13. Pamela McLaren was the youngest of the sisters and had a nine-year-old daughter named Kelly. Belle McLaren died in 1642 after being afflicted by a curse she had put on Elizabeth, paying the price she had done with her eldest daughter, so she fell ill and her health was weakened, her husband abandoned her at the same time that Belle died, leaving her daughters aside because she didn't want to be in a family with a majority of women.

Soon Diana, Sarah and Bethany were in Dublin, arriving near the McLaren family residence where the trio landed and encounters the whole family sitting outside in the sun and chatting among them, while their husbands had gone out to the bar to drink. On seeing the trio the three of them are in shock, especially Megan who gets up and starts crying with happiness, getting up from her chair and running towards Diana. Upon arriving at Cavendish, McLaren hugs her and then faces the Scot with a smile on her face as well as some tears running down the sides of her face.