18th century witches training

After Gwendolin told more about her story, the girl's affinity increased a lot compared to the others in the Cavendish family mansion, they had a lot of empathy for Benson and all the touching story she had, as well as Gabriela who went through many complications during the prison, another thing that was very valuable, had been Gabriela's testimony, She remembered each of the witches well, only bizarrely many of them had no face, as if a spell was being used to not reveal the face totally of these witches, but one thing was certain, which was the color and part of the hair style, which was already given to have an idea when observing by the crystal ball.

Lorraine managed not to get caught by her mother and pretended very well a good behavior, as if she was doing everything Jennifer ordered, no matter how many times she gave some escapes to the Cavendish family residence, mainly to train in hiding and go see her sister and friends. Little by little Jennifer went back on her decision and allowed Morris to go to the Cavendish family residence, as long as she didn't get involved in any lesbian relationship, or show interest in girls.

Due to the mass escape the hunter witches decided to make a meeting between them and the supreme leader to improve the security of the place and the cells, so that something like this does not happen, since it ended up letting many of the witches know the location where the hunters' hiding place was. As for Wendolin, bizarrely she was still there, which was quite strange, since many of the captured witches would already be brought to trial, but apparently it wasn't the case of Wendy, who even the leader of these hunters doesn't know for sure what was their end.

July 18, 1753, It has been a month since Gwendolin and Gabriela arrived at the residence of the Cavendish family, as usual all the girls woke up well before sunrise, it was four o'clock in the morning and they were all standing, they were all on time outside the residence, they waited for Eleanor and Ryouko who soon appeared.

- Well done! Good morning everyone, let's get on with your warm-ups, I want to see you stretching and after stretching run around the surroundings of the residence, only today it will be a little different.

Says Eleanor.

- What do you mean different?

Says Diana.

- Remember when a month ago I asked you girls to be measured by Ryouko?

Says Eleanor.

- Yes.

They all say.

- All right, I want you guys to put this on. These are special tunics that will help you with this training, Diana Cavendish I and Sarah Campbell wore, even Eleanor wore and almost became champion.

Says Ryouko carrying some bags of cloth.

The girls take the cloth bags to a place where they can change with more privacy and when they finish dressing, they arrive outside having some difficulties in walking. Diana even crawled on the floor and even asked Maria to help her get up, strangely all that weight and difficulty to move. The tunics were composed by a pants, a long dress that reached the knee, was brown in color, had a texture similar to a skin coat with enough filling, which left the arms and legs much thicker. They also wore boots, which were very heavy.

- How the fuck are we going to be able to become powerful witches with this? I can barely walk! I can barely even breathe, I feel like my body is killing me... Ahhh... How horrible!

Says Diana.

- I made the most advanced and powerful tunics of magic, with tunics like this your magic becomes so restricted that it would be necessary to become witches as powerful as Eleanor in order to at least release a spell that causes something, the weight is the equivalent to feel 10 times heavier, the mobility also gets in the way, with that you will have more restricted movements, if I succeeded...