A year of relationship

As the days went by, the academy became more peaceful in a way after Jessica left, Luna Nova became a better place to stay, the students could talk to each other normally, Harrington was no longer there to blackmail or destroy anyone, even Catherine Schereave and Rebecca Virgin were enjoying the absence of her friend there, not even her roommates liked her so much, only in the hottest hours when the brunette stood out.

Jill and Anna stayed all the time avoiding glances between classes, and Meridies thought of some way to get back together while Brabham just wanted to forget that possessive girl, move on and overcome the Florentine, which was very difficult, because it was common for the lilac-haired girl to try all the time to seduce the English girl to come back to her.

Claire Arnoux was also another one who got to know about Jill's end, which left the French girl a little hopeful in conquering Jill, but still the girl of short stature decided that it would be much better not to try anything for now and just show that she wants Brabham while making the girl feel better with everything she was going through. Claire's visits were until quite common, she started coming more often to Luna Nova.

The weeks were spent in Luna Nova, a period of recess was given in the winter so that the students could visit their parents, walk around the world outside and several other things. Diana and Sarah were the best students of that 3-month period getting the highest grades in the academy and becoming known for being the best witches in the academy.

The year 1648 began and soon the countdown of the World Magic Battle Tournament as well, with only a few months to go, witches from all over the world were training to see who could reach the top and become the most powerful witch in the world, besides having the privilege of becoming immune to any law in the world of witches.

January 10, 1648, was another winter day like any other, 6 days have passed since Diana turned 16, she was still in an intense week of love with Sarah, taking advantage that she got permission to have one of the luxurious rooms that was free as a way to reward her great performance in the gym. That morning started like any other.

- Hmmm...

Says Diana rubbing her face.

- Good morning my love...

Says Sarah.

- Ah... I think this whole week making love was the best gift I ever had in my life, just you and me in this huge room, wearing the best clothes you have... None and fucking in everything hehe, ah... I feel in paradise, these days we are spending here make me crazy.

Says Diana shaking her face that was flushed.

- I'm glad you're enjoying my love... And today is also the anniversary of something else... We are celebrating one year together!

Says Sarah hugging Diana.

- I was thinking about today doing something different hehe...

Says Diana holding her wand.

- It's Diana... What are you thinking of doing?

Says Sarah a little terrified.

Diana begins to use a spell aimed at the middle of Sarah's legs which causes something phallic to grow in Campbell which leaves her a little frightened to see what it was all about while Diana just got a malicious smile.

- Eh... Diana that's a...

Sarah says until Diana glues her body with Campbell's.

Diana starts kissing Sarah and rubbing her body against Campbell's that was having a strange sensation, feeling that phallic thing while Cavendish kept rubbing her belly, until after the kiss the English one was a little flushed.