VII

Lena's part

I was surprised when she showed up at my door. My knee got weak for a minute. Then she kissed me. Just kissed me. My heart started beating faster and faster until I thought I was going to die. Her lips were soft but hard and so sweet. A few minutes later I kissed her back. I touched her hands. They were on my cheek. The kiss was slow and full of something that made my knee weak again.

"Your heart is beating so fast." she whispered while she looked at me. Yeah I know silly!

"Why are you here?" I took a step backward. She couldn't kiss me like that after what happened. She looked down at her fingers. Now she was more Kara Danvers, the reporter who can blush if I raise my eyebrow, than Supergirl who can kick my ass if she wants to. We just stood in my living room and no one one of us moved. We didn't want to scare each other from the talk.

"A few days ago... I almost died, and all I could think about were you. I thought about you and me. And I thought about the thing I didn't tell you. The way, how I feel about you."

Finally she was looking up in my eyes. It was full of weakness. God, with this look I couldn't stay strong.

"And how do you feel about me? " I really wanted to know. She knew everything about my feelings, but I haven't any idea of her.

"I lov... I wanna be your Sun."

" What?" I was a little confused. The first time she almost said, what I think?

"A day you said the Sun is the one of those things that we can't live without. You said the Sun is your favorite of them. I... I just wanna be your Sun Lena! Because I love you. Oh my Rao! I love you so madly! I never felt this deeply for no one. I know you are mad at me for a lot of things. I deserve it. I wasn't with you when you needed me, because I was afraid of myself. But right now I'm here, and I tell you, I love you! I have been trying not to recognize it."

"Kara you are walking around."

she ignored me totally and just started going up and down in my living room. I felt a lot of things in those minutes. I was confused, happy, sad, angry, satisfied. The things that she said, made my heart melt. She made my heart melt.

"Just sit down here." She pulled me down softly to my couch and continued her speech.

"Mon-el... He was great. I loved him. Really loved him, but it would never work, because I'm so in love with you. You are in my head all the time. Really a lot of time Lena. That is almost bizarre. I'm obsessed about you or thinking about you. I can't sleep without thinking about you. I can't think about anybody else, but trust me I tried! And I feel things in my body when I'm with you. And,and...and... I'm sorry because I ruined everything with my secret." She kneeled in front of me, and she took my hands.

"Kara..." She was... everything. Erything what she said made me think that maybe someone could love me. She loves me. As much I love her.

"No Lena, I know you wanna send me away, but look." She put my hands above her heart.

"Do you feel it Lena? This... this is for you. It's beating for...for you." Sweet Lord help me! I felt her heartbeat under my fingers. She looked at me with that hopefully look. I loved her! I always did. And she loved me back. I leaned down to kiss her. Her lips connected with my lips. This kiss was different. Our first kiss was passionate, our second was soft, and our third... was both. And that was the best. My body started being awake. She kissed me back. I touched her bottom lips with my tongue, and her lips opened immediately. The soft kiss faded away and just we stayed with our passionate kiss. Kara let me control the kiss. Let me dominate. I don't know why actually, but I didn't care. I sat on her lap and my fingers found their way in her hair. Her hands touched my waist. I started to kiss down on her jawline. She groaned every time my lips touched her skin.