[*5*]

We made it to the boarding house and Stefan looked angry and we all felt exhausted. We looked around for something to eat but instead Stefan made us drink from bloodbags except for Bonnie who got some food from the grill.

Damon's POV:
After we left Augustine, I started getting flashback's of Enzo and I. I felt my wall of memories and emotions start to crumble and I felt Bonnie put a comforting hand on my back. I saw Alaric a concerned look in his eyes.

They started talking about ways to get Elena back, I pulled out the ring in my pocket and clenched it between my hands so they couldn't see it. Bonnie looked at me and whispered to me "You miss him, don't you?" I let out a small shaky breath and nodded a bit. I heard Alaric call my name and saw that they were leaving to go to Whitmore, to find Aaron and see if he knows where Elena is.

Elena's POV:
When the rest of the gang had left Wes was furious. He grabbed me tortured me and stuck me in a cell with another Augustine Vampire. He told me how he got here and I later found out that the guy I was talking to was Enzo. He told me stories about his past while I told him stories about what he had missed since he had been trapped in this horrid place.
*******<>*******<>*******<>*******<
Time Skip(Whitmore):
Caroline's POV:
We walked around Whitmore looking for Aaron till we found him in the library listening to music. Damon sat down next to him and pulled out his earbud.

Damon's POV:
I looked at Aaron and said "Pop quiz, someone you care about is being tortured. Do you A, Get a new person to care about, B, call the police, or C: Kill someone close to the person torturing her.

Aaron looked at Damon scared and tried to get away but we all blocked him while Stefan forced him to sit down. Aaron look at him friegthened and confused said "I-I shot you, how are you still alive?" "You went for the head, you're supposed to go for the heart" i said while poking right where his heart is.

"I don't know where she is. I went down to the basement but she wasn't there." Aaron said. I looked at him and said impatiently "Call Wes and tell him if he doesnt give Elena back the next experiment he is going to conduct is putting your body back together"

Wes Maxfields POV:
I was about to finish experimenting on Elena to see how fast burn marks heal on vampires when I got interupted by a call from Aaron.

Phone call("Wes")(Aaron):
"Aaron, hey" Where's Elena? "Aaron whats wrong?" Well im sitting here with Damon Salvatore and his friends and they are going to kill me if you dont give them Elena. "What!" You might wanna hurry because they look like they wanna see what my insides taste like. "Fine. Meet me in my classroom, I'll give them Elena once I know that you're safe."End call

I grabbed a syringe and walked over to Enzo who was passed out on the table. I called his name and he looked up at me after a while. "When was the last time you were out of civilization?" I asked while injecting him.

He coughed and said weakly "Whats that?" I looked at him, smiled and said "An insurance plan, to make sure that you come back to me. So im giving you the day off, *I handed him a few bloodbags* you and Damon have some catching up to do." I saw Enzo give a small smirk.

Damon's POV:
We followed Aaron into Wes's classroom and it was empt all except for one guy sitting all the way in the back. He looked at me and said "21051". I felt my chest tighten and said in disbelief "Enzo?" He walked towards us and his eyes was still locked with me and said "Its been a while mate."

I heard Caroline say in shock "Wait this is Enzo, I thought you said he died in a fire." I really wanted to ask him how he survived the fire but I stopped myself and asked "Do you know where Wes is?" He looked at me annoyed "Thats the first question you ask?! Not how are you? How'd you survive the fire that I left you to die in?!" Said Enzo.

I didn't respond and I started to feel my heart crack a bit. I clenched the ring in my hand and Aaron interupted the silence and shock by asking "Uh, Does anyone want to tell me whats going on here?" Enzo looked at him, smiled and said "Have a seat, I've been waiting seventy years to tell me story.

Everyone except me while Stefan and Aaron went to go talk to Wes. Enzo told his side of the story and looked at me when he said together. Stefan came back into the classroom with Aaron following right behind him and told me that Wes wasnt going to give us Elena. "Doesnt he care that we could kill Aaron."

I heard Enzo say "Tragic, Can I continue my story" but we all ignored him listened to Stefan. Aaron looked at us and said "Let me talk to him, he'll listen to me" I was about to respond when I heard a window break and we all turned our attention to back to Enzo. He's about to finish his story and gives me a look full of rage and says "He looks me in the eye as if he doesnt recognize me, turns around, saves himself, leaving me to die" I looked back at him and still looks angry.

Stefan looked at him and said " Well you obviously didn't die." Enzo turned his attention to Stefan and said "No, unfortunatly I lived. I was spared by one of the scientists so I could spend another fifty years on a table being opened and closed." He looked at me and said sarcastically "Glad to know you went looking for me mate." He left us alone to go get a drink.