[*7*]

A/N: Alaric is not in this chapter since he is grading papers and having meetings with other Professors.

Please tell me if I made any mistakes like spelling or puncuation so I could fix them.

Thank you and enjoy the chapter.

Elena's POV:
I woke up to the smell of food, I went downstairs and saw Damon cooking pancakes with Enzo. I sat at the table and asked Enzo "I thought you were still in Augustine." I saw Enzo look at Damon, then at me and said "Wes let me out so I could get revenge on Damon."

I gave Enzo a death glare and said as threating as I could "You better not have hurt him." Damon and Enzo both ignored me. I heard footsteps and saw the rest of my friends come to the kitchen. I kissed Stefan on the cheek and Enzo helped Damon put the food on the table.

We ate and talked a bit when I saw Enzo whisper something to Damon and we heard him quitely laugh, we all had a surprised look on our faces.

Bonnie's POV:
We all stopped eating and just looked at Damon. He noticed that we wete looking and said "What are you all staring at?" I looked at him and said "You laughed, they've never heard you laugh." He looked at us like we were insane and said "You guys make it seem like I did something crazy."
I smiled at Enzo and he looked back at me and smiled.

Enzo's POV:
I continued eating after Bonnie smiled at me and I whispered into his ear "I think Bonnie approves of us."He smiled and gave a slight nod.

*******_********_********_*******_**
Damon's POV:
Everyone except for Stefan and Elena got into my car so we could show Enzo around Mystic Falls. Enzo looked at me and said  "So this town has werewolves, vampires, and a witch in one town but the other residents of this weird place havent noticed any of them." I laughed a bit and said "Well the Sheriff is doing a great job at making them  think that most of these deaths are animal attacks."

Enzo's POV:
I turned around, looked at Caroline and asked "You're mom's the Sheriff right goldilocks?" Caroline looked at me and said "Ya, she is." I looked over at Damon and he looked back at me and he gave me a glare, sighed and muttered "Fine, We'll go see Liz." (Perks of marriage you can have random eye arguments)

Caroline looked at us confused while I sat back down and I heard her whisper to Bonnie "What just happened?" Bonnie looked at her and said "I really don't know but I think something is going on between them."
"Or maybe they really are best friends." I heard Caroline say.

We finally made it to the Sheriff's office and Damon introduced me to Liz.  She looked at me and asked "So, when did you two meet?" I looked at Damon and back at Liz and said "1953, was a very strange year its mostly a blur."

Damon looked at me and said "Not my fault you got drunk on every liquid you could find." I lightly shoved him and told him to go to hell. I saw a faint smile behind his smirk, Liz looked at us and said "Can I talk to you two alone for a second?" We looked at each other and went to go her office to go talk while Bonnie and Caroline went to call Elena.

Damon's POV:
I looked at Liz confused and I was about to say something but she stopped me and said "How did you two really meet?" Enzo looked at her and said "We just told you." She gave us a 'do you think im an idiot' look. I looked at Enzo and said "I guess the jig is up."

He looked at me and said "I guess so mate." We looked at each other and sighed. Enzo looked at me and said "Let me tell it." I ran a frusterated hand through my hair while Enzo told her how we really met and left out the romantic parts.

She had a shocked, sad look and said "I am so sorry that this happened to you guys." Enzo looked at me and I ignored his look, turned towards Liz and said "Liz its fine, its in the past." She gave us a small smile and we smiled back.

We walked out of her office and saw Bonnie and Caroline looking at us. I looked at Bonnie and asked "Whats going on?" She looked at me and said "Elena is throwing up the blood." I looked at her confused and asked "What do you mean she's throwing up blood? She wasn't yesterday." She sighed and said "I really don't know but she got some blood from Stefan and she was fine." I looked at her, then at Enzo and we both said "Fuck!"

I sighed and clenched the ring in my pocket. Caroline looked at me confused and asked "Do you two know something that we dont?" I looked at her and said "She has some of the ripper virus that Augustine made, which makes you crave vampire blood but since we got her out in time, she might be able to keep some human blood down but the vampire blood and human blood havent to be mixed."

Caroline looked at me and said "How do you know about this virus? Is this the same thing that vampire had? Why do you sound so smart?" I snorted and said "To answer your first question Blondie Me and Enzo saw Wes make it and he injected us with it. To answer your second one, it could be the same one. Last one, doesn't matter."

I drove them to the Boarding House, I was about to get out when Enzo grabbed my arm, looked at me and asked "Can we talk?" I looked at him and nodded. We walked through the woods and I felt Enzo grab my hand. (Btw this is in the evening) I looked at our hands and back at him and I felt myself smile. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked while looking at him.

He looked back at me and said "I know you don't want to make it official on paper but would you want to have an actual wedding." I looked down and thought about it for a second and said "Ya, once we finally get away from all these dangers and Augustine doesn't decide to come back." He gave me a small smile, looked down and I looked at him in concern and asked "Whats wrong?"

He looked at me, sighed and asked "Does Elena like you? Do you like her?" I grabbed both his hands, turned him around so he could face me and said "Ya she does but she is also dating Stefan. I don't like Elena, when I told you that I would love you no matter what I meant it." He looked at me and said "But what if I did die in that fire." I pulled him into a hug, kissed his head and whispered to him "Well you didn't and I am so glad that you survived." I held him tight and didn't let go."

A/N: Now almost everyone knows about Damon and Enzo's Augustine past. Besides Bonnie who else should know about there relationship. Should Enzo and Damon have nicknames for one another?