Chapter[*13*]

Klaus POV:
"I am so glad you guys all came." I said to all of them as they entered my home.

We all sat at the long table in the dining room where a map and papers spread out on the table. I stood in front of them blocking their view of the table while they made kind of a half circle around us.

"I know you guys don't really like me after what I did to all of you but I really need your guys help here." I spreaded out the papers I had and said "So I gathered some information on the hunter and I found out that the Hunters name is Dragon and they comes from a long line of hunters. They has been killing vampires left and right."

I took out a map of the world and spread it out on the table. They were all hovering over the table to see the map (Left to Right: Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan, Klaus, Enzo, Damon). I pointed at the marks I had made and said "They seem to be going in a pattern and it looks like for now they are heading for New Orleans and I'm guessing they will be heading to Mystic Falls after they are done here."

"Why is Dragon appearing now and why here isnt there another vampire filled town?" Bonnie said. I looked at her and said "My guess is that they are looking for something and to answer your other question, they already wiped most of the towns clean or almost clean. Dragon hasnt reached the big ones yet."

I looked at all of them and said "Thats why I need your help, no one wants any other towns to get wiped out or our kind having to live in fear." Elena looked at me and said "Most people here already live in fear because of you. If you think this will get you in their good graces your wrong." I sighed and looked at Damon who was still looking at the map.

&**$*÷*#*,%>*=*"*=["*÷*÷""*%&$*÷*&

Damon's POV:
I looked up at Klaus and turned to them and said "Klaus isnt doing it to get in the town or anyones good graces. He is doing this because he cares and he doesnt want more vampires who have lived through so many things to get wiped out again." Most of them looked at me confused when I said again, "Damon what do you mean again? This has happened before?"

I sighed and said "How ever many years ago there was a sickness that ended up effecting certain vampires and wiped out alot of them."

I looked back down at the map and observed the pattern. I grabbed a pencil and started connecting the dots.

[Will try to add a picture of where he has been located]

AN: As much as my brain can get out had half of this already made so yay more. Um ya idk whatelse to right. Enjoy