[*9*]

Damon's POV:
I was having a very nice dream that included Enzo, a bottle of bourbon and a bed but it sadly got interrupted by someone barging into my room and jumping on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Elena laying down next to me and asked "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Stefan?"

She looked at me and told me that Stefan went out hunting. I buried my head in my pillow and mumbled "Why didn't you go with him?" She didn't respond instead she started putting her hand in my pants. I grabbed her hand, moved away from her and told her to get out of my room.

She smiled and said "Come on, let me have some fun." I gave her a glare and said "Fuck no! Your dating Stefan, if you cheat on him, he is going to be devastated." She glared at me and said "Fine! Have it your way." She stomped out of the room like a child and I heard the door to Stefan's room slam shut. I got up and showered to get Elena's germs off me.

I went over to Enzo's room who was sitting on the bed and I laid down next to him. He looked at me confused and asked "What's bothering you?" I looked at him and told him that nothing was wrong and that I was fine. He put his hand on my head and I looked at him and said "I'm not sick Enzo." He somewhat lightly hit my forehead but it still hurt. He gave me a light glare and said "I can tell that something is wrong, so talk to me." I sighed, sat up and told him about Elena while I hugged him so he could calm down afterwards.

I felt him tense then relax alot and lay his head on my chest. I kissed his head and told him to get up so we could make breakfast for these somewhat annoying children. I saw Bonnie downstairs and she had already made breakfast.

I smiled and said "Thank god for Bon Bon." She looked at us and said "Well I didn't know when you two were going to wake up." I wrapped my arms around Enzo's waist and put my head on his shoulder while he was waiting for coffee. Bonnie looked at us, smiled and said "When are you two going to tell the others about this?"

I looked down, played with Enzo's fingers and said "Soon mostly because I can't take Elena trying to get inside my pants and flirt with me." She looked at me in shock and said "Elena, who is dating Stefan tried to get inside your pants." Enzo moved from me so he could get his coffe and I nodded at Bonnie.

I looked at Enzo, grabbed his hand and said "I didn't let her." He looked at me and said "I know. I know you wouldn't betray me like that." I gave him a small hug, we heard footsteps and started eating. I looked at Bonnie and said "Please put some sense into her and don't let her cheat on Stefan." She looked back at me and told me that she will try her best.

Elena finally came down after everyone had finished eating and glared at me. I was sitting close to Enzo and Elena had finished eating when Alaric came in. He sat down next to us before Elena could sit with us. I looked down and said "Thanks for blocking her." He looked at me, chuckled and said "No problem bud."

He looked at Elena, then Stefan, and back at me and asked "Why is Elena acting weird?" I looked at Caroline, Alaric and Enzo and said "I need to talk to you guys." They looked at me a bit confused and followed me outside far away from vampire hearing, so we went to the grill. Caroline looked at me confused and asked "What's going on?" I looked at them and said "It's about Elena. She hasn't been acting right since she got the ripper virus."

Alaric looked at me and told us that he had noticed it too and that Caroline had also noticed. I sighed and said "Elena is trying to cheat on Stefan." Caroline looked at me like I was crazy and said "She wouldn't do that." Enzo looked at Caroline and said "Sorry goldilocks but she did." She looked at me and asked "How do you know?" Enzo looked over at me, then looked down and I heard Caroline gasp. Alaric sighed and said "Please tell me she didn't."

I looked at him and said "She tried but I wouldn't let her." I heard the door open and felt a hand on my back. Bonnie handed me my wedding ring and said "You dropped this when you guys left." I gave her a small smile and said "Thanks Bon Bon." (His ring is at the top)

I started messing with the ring, felt Caroline looking at it and she asked "Where did you get that its really pretty." I looked at her and said "Thanks, I got it from someone that's close to me." She looked at me and I handed the ring to Enzo who was fidgeting with it a bit, then I let Alaric and Caroline look at it.

Bonnie sat down next to me and said "Don't go to the boarding house." I looked at her confused, she sighed and said "Elena and Stefan are arguing, somethings are broken and they might break up." I looked down and responded "I hate to say this but it's better that it happens now than later since it might get worse later on." I felt his hand on mine which was under the table and I felt him put the ring on my finger while he had his on.

I felt my phone go off and it was a call from Klaus (His contact in Damon's phone: 🐺🦇). I got up and leaned against the wall outside the grill and answered the call.

Phone Call: (Damon)(Klaus):
Ello love, how's Stefan? You know I hate it when you call me that. Stefan is fighting with Elena. I know but its fun messing with you. What's going on between him and the doppelganger? Well, she tried to cheat on him but he doesn't know about it also I'm still taken remember. I feel sorry for him, I told him that she was trouble but never listened to me. So, I'm guessing that Enzo is alive. Ya, he is. Good, I'll talk to you later Damon keep me updated. No promises wolfy. (End Call)

I was about to go back inside when I bumped into Enzo. He looked at me and said in Latin "One day we should go on a date or do something together." I smiled and said "I will be happy to do that with you." He smiled back and was about to hug me when the rest of the gang came out and walked over to us.

We went over to Alaric's place and they started talking while I was zoning out. I felt Enzo elbow me, I looked at him and gave him a reassuring look. I felt his hand on mine when they were not looking and said to him in Latin "I hope we have one soon and far away from this town or something" He chuckled and I felt myself smile. We all ended the night with alcohol and music.

A/N: I did not plan this chapter to just have one POV but I kinda like it. Should I do more chapters like these or keep multiple POV's?