0.7

Luca and I sit there in a silence as I zone out

Luca and I sit there in a silence as I zone out. I hope thinks end up working for Jayda and Ava. Jayda has a hard time committing in relationships. She likes to hook up and leave, no strings attached but I can tell she really likes Ava.

I guess I really can't blame her for the way she is, and I respect her either way. She has never had any stability in her everyday relationships. Her parents divorced, and then her dad remarried quickly. Messy divorce, infidelity. Her 'step-mom' if you could even consider her that is young compared to her dad. Though her relationship with her father is rocky to stay the least but her mother is amazing.

Jayda's mom has always made sacrifices to make sure that Jayda and her sibling have everything they need. She went back to school after the divorce and has really made a name for herself. Her mom is a goddess, she's gorgeous and she has a big heart and personality.

"Princess? Are you okay?" I hear a voice ask. I look up and see Luca waving his hand.

"Welcome back," he chuckles.

"Sorry, I zoned out," I say.

We then start talking about random stupid things like usual. Before long the bell rang for our next class. We stood up and Luca puts his arm on my shoulders and leads us to our next class.

I start to feel giddy as I realize that there are only two more classes till the end of the school day, meaning our date is very soon. Though I hang out with Luca basically every single day, this is different to me. This isn't like our everyday activities; I don't know what to expect.

Luca drops me off in the other class I have without him. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and waves.

"I'll meet you in gym class." He kissed my head again and then walked off.

This class dragged on and so did gym. After what felt like forever it was finally the end of the day and I was thankful but also still very nervous for what was going to happen later.

I was walking to my car when I was stopped by James again. Frustrated I tell him that there was an emergency, and I couldn't talk right now. Which wasn't a complete lie. I get to my car and see Jayda and Luca talking beside it.

Jayda and I had some "date preparations" to do according to her so we got in my car and quickly dropped Luca off back at his house and then drove to mine.

Luca let me know again that he would be picking me up so that I had one less thing to worry about.

Once we made it back to my house Jayda and I ran upstairs, she pushes me into the shower. Telling me shave everything and to wash my hair, she knows it wash day. I sigh and do as she say. Though this bitch doesn't go or like dates she is really good a planning and dressing for the occasion.

I take my time shaving and washing my hair, not wanting to make any mistakes. After I am finished, I put my robe on and walk out of my bathroom, where I am pulled to my vanity chair. Jayda starts to do my hair, she learned how to do it over the years watching my mom and I.