0.8

In the car, we sit in a comfortable silence as he drives to the surprise location

In the car, we sit in a comfortable silence as he drives to the surprise location. With nothing to do other than to listen to the hum of his car, I sit there and think. I think of the past couple weeks and smile. I am honestly so happy with Luca. He gives me butterflies and around him I always smile.

After a few minutes of him driving, he slips his hand into mine, as they were anxiously playing with the hem of my dress. He holds my hand and slowly rubs his thumb over mine. His small action almost immediately stops my jittering.

I knew that he would never hurt me on purpose. He is very cautious when it comes, which I have come to love about him—love? Is this love? The butterflies, the spark, the pull? I don't know if this is love but I do know I don't want this feeling to stop.

About ten more minutes go by and I feel the car come to a stop. I feel Luca let go of my hand and get out of the car. He walks to my side and opens the door, grabbing my hand again, helping me out of the car.

After I get out of the car, he tightens his grip on my hand and starts to lead me to what I guess is the surprise. I just follow his steps, trying to listen to my surroundings but all I could hear is my heart trying to beat out of my chest. In about two minutes we stop.

"Okay Princess, go ahead and take off your blindfold," he says calmly.

I slowly take the blindfold off and I gasp at what I see. I look at him and then at what he is pointing at I smile brightly. I quickly run and jump into his arms. This is one of the best things anybody has ever done for me.

A picnic with a city view, fairy lights and food. It's perfect. He is perfect.

Still in awe, I don't even notice that I am still in his embrace

Still in awe, I don't even notice that I am still in his embrace. I blush and look down; he lifts my face up with his finger and kisses my forehead. He leads me over to the picnic and sits me down. I look at the beautiful view and smile.

Never did I think that some guy would do this all for me. Of course, you hope that you will meet someone who treats you well but sometimes it seems that you'll never meet them, and I feel like I finally have.