0.9

TRIGGER WARNING:

TRIGGER WARNING:

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND ABUSE

It is never my intention to cause any harm to the people reading my stories. Wattpad is a great place for all kinds of different writing. I do like to bring real life things into my stories. Suicidal thoughts, suicide, and mental health are all real things that people have to deal with, myself included. If this is something that may trigger you, please go read something else. I don't want to upset anyone. Remember you are not alone, feel free to message me if you want to talk. If I miss it, I am so sorry. There are resources at the bottom for anyone who may need them. If nobody has told you today, I am so proud of you and I love you.

Thank you so much for existing and reading.

-lonelyxbitch <3

*THIS PART CAN BE SKIPPED— THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT LUCA'S CHILDHOOD. YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT!*

"Whenever you are ready," she said softy rubbing my back.

I take a breath in breathing in her scent. She's always there are on my worse days, she's the only thing that calms me down anymore. I look at her and nod again taking another breath before starting my story.

"When I was little my parents divorced, my parents seemed to love each other but what would I know I was like five. They got divorced and it was decided that in court that I would live with my mother because of how much my dad worked. He was the one who worked to support us but I guess that didn't matter.

I remember it very vividly. I hugged my dad goodbye not knowing that it would be the last time I see him for eight years.

We drove away and about an hour later we pulled up to another house. We got out of the car, I grabbed my bear that my dad had given me before we left and walked in. When we did a man was waiting there for us, with his arms. My mom runs into his open harms, hugging him tightly.

My mom pushed me away, to the side and ignored me for many years. He always took priority and she never noticed that he would hit me at first. I would tell her and she would push it off, saying I didn't have proof or that I just didn't like him.

I would cry and scream to try to get her attention, but she refused to believe her little paramour wasn't as perfect as he seemed.

When I was around eight, they got married. I had to go to their wedding and act like I was happy "to have a dad again" like my mom was such a good mother and my father was a terrible person. She would say bad things about him, but I knew the truth. I had the bruises to prove it.

They had a cringey ceremony that included me, to "accept him as a parent" it was all for shows to keep their image in front of his family and hers and their coworkers. To everyone we had it all, the money, the clothes, the cars, the picket fence, truly everything.