CHAPTER ONE

────── ☕ ::  𝐶𝑂𝐹𝐹𝐸𝐸 𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐾 » 001

the sleep-deprived high school student's eyes scanned the park trying to find a quiet place to sit at. there were beyond exhausted, they simply wanted to just lay down and rest but their insomnia made sleeping an almost impossible task.

the teen's lazy e/c eyes scanned the park looking for a quiet place to sit at and enjoy their book. y/n sighed in relief as they might have just found a place that looked like it suited their needs.

y/n's small and almost invisible smile tugged at the corners of their lips as they made their way to a wooden bench that was located under the looming-spring tree. shadow casted down on them and a soft breeze swept by making a small shiver run down their spine.

y/n gripped their ice coffee tighter and smiled setting their belongings down next to them.

carefully they brought their metal straw to their lips- because save the turtles 🐢🐢 and took a sip of their favorite [flavor] iced coffee.

satisfied with the taste they took another quick sip setting the cup down and searching in their backpack for the book they were looking for. "ah!" y/n let out taking their favorite book out: 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀.

𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀. ─ a heart-wrenching and moving novela by the infamous writer famel bob. it was y/n's favorite. it contained everything they wanted, mystery, love, drama, and a spice of comedy.

famel bob had dedicated that book to one of their closest friends, @/sangcock-woo but after writing that book, the author's whereabouts become unknown. some say they killed themselves jumping off a bridge with their lover, dazai osamu after the book's success, others that they ran away and now live hidden in the woods getting high and committing arson from time to time as a pastime.

"whatever..." y/n muttered. "a mystery is a mystery"

they opened the book, inhaling the fresh and indescribable smell of a newly purchased book. y/n flipped through the pages, scenarios coming alive and dancing in their mind as their eyes scanned each word.

be careful, you must....

── it's what y/n's grandma would always say.

a stranger is always watching

but y/n was no fool, they didn't believe in creepy sayings like those that were meant to scare misbehaved children.

always.

or so they thought.