The Most Unusal Case

Back at NCIS headquarters 1 week after Tony nearly died of the plague
Tony: I can't believe I'm still here. I mean I'm still short of breath sometimes but I'm alive.
Kate: Tony. I don't know what I'd have done if you didn't make it that day.
McGee: Well my life would be a lot easier and my head wouldn't hurt so much.
*Kate gives McGee the death stare*
McGee: Kidding!!! But you really should stop slapping me in the back of the head.
Gibbs: *walks in and smacks McGee on the back of the head* Like this? Grab your gear a body just dropped.
Tony: May I ask where boss?
Gibbs: Someplace called Beacon Hills. It's in California.
Meanwhile at Beacon Hills
Scott: WHAT THE HELL PETER!!!! YOU SCRATCHED ME IN MY OWN HOME!!!!! I'm the true alpha now. Deal with it. *turns and claws Peter across the chest*

 Peter: You may be a true alpha but you'll never be my alpha

Derek: *runs into Scott's house and tackles Peter* HOW DARE YOU!!!!! He's the alpha now whether you like it or not. DO YOU HEAR ME. I just heard something fishy on the police scanner. Did you kill a 20 year old Marine? Well did you???
Peter: I told you not to piss me off this close to the full moon. Your actions have consequences. You're going to realize that sooner than later. See ya later Derek Hale. Oh and I'd stop asking questions. For your own good. *turns and runs out of Scott's house*
Back in the woods
Ducky: This poor soul was torn apart. I won't know more until I do a full autopsy but I'd say a wolf got him but we all know there aren't any wolves in California.
Tony: Hehe. Yeah. Does anyone else feel like they're being watched?
Kate: Not me. I mean I guess you're the only one being paranoid.
Tony: I'm not paranoid. Something really is watching us. *heard twigs breaking directly behind them* Oh come on!! You didn't hear that?
Gibbs: Shhhhh!!! *pulls out his gun and walks over to where the sound came from to see two red eyes peering through the darkness*

 *heard twigs breaking directly behind them* Oh come on!! You didn't hear that? Gibbs: Shhhhh!!! *pulls out his gun and walks over to where the sound came from to see two red eyes peering through the darkness*

Kate: *screams* I-I saw it!!!! Red eyes peering through the darkness. It looked like a wolf. What wolf has glowing red eyes?
Ducky: Oh no. I was afraid of this. This town is cursed to say the least. Werewolves live here. Hunters also take up residence. We shouldn't be here.
Tony: You've got to be kidding me. Werewolves? Really Ducky?
Gibbs: *walks back over to his team while holding his arm that had three deep visible scratch marks on it* That was no ordinary wolf. Get me to a hospital, NOW!!!!
*They all load up into the back of the NCIS van while Ducky and Palmer ride back to the hospital with the body*
McGee: Hang on boss!!! You'll be ok.
Tony: To make matters worse tonight is a full moon. So if that was a werewolf we need to hurry before he turns.
Gibbs: NOT HELPING TONY!!! *screams in agony as the claw marks on his arm start to burn*
They pull up to Beacon Hills General and get out of the car
Kate: Easy does it boss. *lowers him into a wheelchair that Tony brought out of the hospital for him* Get him inside, now!!!
Tony: *wheels Gibbs into the hospital's main entrance* HELP!!!! We need a doctor here!!!!!
Melissa McCall: *runs over to Gibbs and Tony.* I'm here. I'm a nurse who can help. May I?
Tony: sure. Just be careful. I don't even know what happened to be honest.
Melissa: *wheels Gibbs into a nearby hospital room* Oh my god!!!! His arm is bleeding so much right now!!!! Get him up on the bed, NOW!!
Tony: Yes Ma'm. * helps her place Gibbs up on the examination table*
Melissa: What the hell happened here?!?! These claws go deep into his arm. He keeps telling me that it burns!!!
Tony: We were investigating the death of a young marine found ripped apart in the local woods when I heard a twig snap behind me. Gibbs went to investigate and then we heard a growl and saw glowing red eyes and then Gibbs came back with his arm torn up like that. Then Ducky started talking about werewolves and then I chimed in with there's no such thing then he rolled his eyes at me. What makes matters worse is that tonight's a full moon. You probably think I'm crazy. Hell, I even think I'm crazy.
Melissa: You're not crazy. I've seen strange things in this town. I've seen werewolves and lizard people and things that would send someone howling to the nuthouse!!! If this was a bite or a scratch from an alpha he will turn tonight. There's nothing I can do to stop this. I'm sorry Gibbs.
Gibbs: It's ok Melissa. I'll be ok. It's just I'm scared. I've never been a werewolf before. I just wanted to protect my team. They're like my family. *screams in agony as his scratches burn and then disappear completely*
Kate: *walks in with McGee just as the scratches disappear* what the Hell? What did I just witness?
McGee: He's a werewolf. Just a heads up guys the moon has almost reached its peak so we should either leave or get him out of the hospital because there will be a trail of bodies if we leave him here.
Gibbs: McGee is right. I feel like I will hurt someone so I have to get out of here. Don't follow me. Please. *gets up and walks out of the hospital and into the nearby woods* I'm sorry Kelly and Shannon. Please forgive me. *screams in agony as he turns into a werewolf*

Tony: *breaks down crying as he hears Gibbs scream in pain and then howl* Oh boss

Tony: *breaks down crying as he hears Gibbs scream in pain and then howl* Oh boss.... *starts to have a coughing fit and collapses on the floor*
Melissa: We need oxygen in here, NOW!!!! *Puts Tony on a nearby gurney and wheels him into the X-ray room to get an x ray of his lungs just as he regains consciousness* Now Tony I want you to take a deep breath so we can take an x ray of your lungs so we can find out why you had that coughing fit and collapsed. Ok?
Tony: Yeah. I understand. *takes a deep breath as she takes multiple x rays of his lungs*
Melissa: Ok you can get out now. I have to go over these.
Tony: *walks out but as he is walking out he has another coughing fit and this time he coughs up blood* Uh. Melissa? I don't feel so good. *faints and hits the ground really hard*
Melissa: Oh my god. Tony!!!!! *runs over and tries to pick him up but he's to heavy* SOMEONE HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
Scott: *runs over to where he heard his mom screaming for help to find her kneeling down beside Tony's unconscious body* Mom what happened here?
Melissa: He's an NCIS agent who I was taking x rays of after he had a coughing fit and collapsed. I thought he was ok until he walked out and had another one that was much worse. I looked at the x rays and it's not good Scott. I don't know what happened to him but his lungs have severe tissue damage internally. I'd say he only has about a week tops. Two if we're lucky. I mean his boss just got scratched by an alpha and he's in the woods turning right now. I don't want to have to be the barer of bad news after he is done wolfing out. Gibbs has been through enough.
Scott: Let's get Tony on a the gurney and into a hospital room for observation. *picks up Tony and places him on the gurney and wheels him back into the room that Gibbs was in where Kate and McGee are standing and places him on the bed* it's getting worse. He had another coughing fit.
McGee: Who the hell are you?
Scott: I'm Scott McCall Melissa's son. I'm also the one person that can help your boss deal with being a werewolf. *flashes his eyes red* because I also am a werewolf.
Melissa: *walks into the room and it looks as if she has been crying* It's bad guys. He only has a week maybe two if we're lucky. He has massive tissue damage in his lungs. What happened that it got to this point?
Kate: about a week ago he was infected with the plague. Not the one you're thinking of. Pneumonic plague. Less deadly but still can kill you. He was better now or so I thought. He's dying, isn't he.
Melissa: I'm afraid so. He is past usual help. Maybe you have any ideas that can help him. *looks at her son*
Scott: No. no!!!! I won't turn him without his consent!!! I'm a True Alpha remember? Turning him without his consent would go against everything that I stand for. My beliefs.
Tony: *tries to sit up and has a coughing fit* So the reason that I feel like this is because of the plague still? SON OF A BITCH!!!! I'm only 26. I can't die. I promised Gibbs that I'd survive. So whatever you can do to save me just do it. Please Scott.
Scott: This is going to hurt. Are you ready?
Tony: Yes. I'm ready. If I don't make it I just want you all to know that I love you. Make sure you tell Gibbs for me ok?
McGee: We will. I promise.
Scott: here we go. *turns and bites Tony's arm* that's it.
Tony: *screams in pain as he feels his lungs repairing themselves* it feels weird. Oh shit!!! The moon!!! I forgot!!!! Get out!!! All of you!!! *turns into a white wolf with blue eyes and runs out of the hospital in the same direction as Gibbs went*

 Oh shit!!! The moon!!! I forgot!!!! Get out!!! All of you!!! *turns into a white wolf with blue eyes and runs out of the hospital in the same direction as Gibbs went*