Breakdown

A couple days later
Derek: Kate!!! Kate!! I'm ok!! You don't have to keep checking up on me!!
Kate: Well you nearly died so I'm never leaving your side ever again sourwolf!!! Seriously are you allergic to someone loving and taking care of you? Like it won't kill you!!!
Derek: That's not it. I'm not allergic to love and compassion it's just I can't lose you!!! This supernatural war has consequences!!! Deaths!!!! Ok? I don't want you to be a casualty. Please Caitlin.
Kate: Oh Derek!! I didn't know how you felt about me. I promise you that I can take care of myself. Deucalion and Peter better not show their faces around here or I'll kick their wolf asses. I love you Derek. *kisses him on the forehead* Get some sleep. Please.
Derek: ok. I love you Kate. Remember that. You are my everything. Lately I felt like I couldn't go on fighting but you gave me something to look forward to every single day, you. If you die before me I'll be a mess. I love you.
Out in the hallway.
Tony: so you really love him, huh? Kate you know what he is, Hell you know what I am!! What Gibbs is!!! You still love us anyway, why??? We are werewolves now!!! There's dangers that come with loving someone like that. I don't want to see you get hurt that's all.
Kate: Anthony Dinozzo!! You don't think I can handle myself!!! Well news flash a werewolf is the one that almost died a few days ago. I think I'm doing pretty good given the circumstances!! *punches Tony in the arm*

 I think I'm doing pretty good given the circumstances!! *punches Tony in the arm*

Decualion: *steps out from the shadows* Caitlin Todd. Don't be so stupid. I am the Demon Wolf!!!! Nobody escapes my grasp alive. You are no longer relevant to my plan.
Kate: Deucalion. Shit!! I know what you are planning to do. You won't win. If you kill me now you are just planning your own funeral because you will not make it out of this war alive. I can promise you that. *takes a silver knife out of her pocket and slashes his arm up pretty bad*
Deucalion: I've had time to think over the past few days about how to really mess with your friends. Hit them where it hurts. Their love for you has blinded them and it will be their downfall. I'll prove that. *claws Kate's chest and leaves her bleeding out on the floor* I told you about the consequences of interfering and you didn't listen. Pity. I kinda liked you.
Tony: YOU KILLED HER!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! OUTSIDE OF DEREK'S ROOM!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU DEUCALION.
Deucalion: I'd like to see you try. I mean you've only been a werewolf for what a week and a half? But try and strike me down. You'll die before you even lay a claw on me. Goodbye Tony. I'd clean up the mess if I were you. *leaves the hospital leaving NCIS to deal with the fallout*
Derek: KATE!!!!! *runs out and holds her dying body in his arms* What did I say about this war!!! You were in danger!!! Please Caitlin, you're all I have. Please. Hey hey hey. Look at me. Please don't die on me. HEY!!! WE NEED A DOCTOR OVER HERE!!!! MCCALL!!! MELISSA!!!!!!! Kate!!!
Kate: It's ok. Derek it's ok. I'm ok. I love you. The fact that you're ok means I can die in peace. I mean I didn't expect to die at 27 years of age but things change. I wouldn't trade this life for the world. Getting to spend as much time as I did with you was amazing. Goodbye Derek Hale. *dies in his arms before Melissa gets there*
Derek: Babe? KATE!!!! CAITLIN!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! I don't know what to do. Tony she's gone!!! Oh god she's gone!!!! *breaks down crying*

Melissa: Oh god!!! KATE!!! *runs over and picks up her lifeless body to take to the morgue* Derek: *turns into a werewolf and growls* DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!!! Melissa: DEREK!!!! She has to go to the morgue

Derek: *turns into a werewolf and growls* DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!!!
Melissa: DEREK!!!! She has to go to the morgue. The hospital patients don't know about werewolves yet. Please. It's not what Kate would want.
Derek: I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me.
Melissa: I forgive you now please let me do my job. *takes her body down to the morgue and places it on a metal slab* Goodbye Kate Todd. You were amazing. I'm so sorry you had to go out this way. *kisses her on the forehead and walks out*