Madness or Bliss?

The next morning:
Gibbs: *wakes up with a splitting headache* what? Where the Hell am I? *he looks around to find that he is in some random woods buck ass naked* shit. I was bit and I turned last night. Oh god, my head. I have to find my team. *walks over to find a random bag filled with clothes and a couple of water bottles* oh look! There's a note!!
Derek Hale: *on the note* Gibbs, Scott told me what happened. He helped me put this bag together for you. It has all of the post turn essentials. Get dressed and meet me at Chris Argent's house. We have much to discuss.
Gibbs: *gets changed into the clothes Derek had packed for him* Time to go to Chris Argent's place I guess. *picks up the bag and runs to Chris' house*
At The Argent's
Tony: I can't believe what I did last night. I am a werewolf!!! I-I'm dangerous. I don't trust myself anymore. Derek how do you like this? Being like this?!?! Chris tried to calm me down and I cut his chest up.
Chris: Tony!!! HEY!! It's not that bad!!! Seriously!! I'm ok. Take a breath. Gibbs will be here soon. Then we can go over the plan to deal with Deucalion.
Tony: yeah the same Deucalion who turned Gibbs in the first place?!?! When push comes to shove he's going to choose Deucalion. He won't have a choice. Deucalion is his alpha. Just like Scott is mine.
Gibbs: *walks into the room* Is that really what you think Dinozzo? Seriously? That I'd turn on you just like that!!!! I'll fight off Deucalion as long as I can. I'd never betray you guys. EVER. You better watch your tone with me. *growls at Dinozzo* Before I do something I'll regret.
Tony: *turns and growls at Gibbs* Oh really? You want to go?!?! I still have some rage left from last night!!!!
Scott: ENOUGH!!!! We don't need to fight!!!! This is what Deucalion wants!!!! Now we can give him what he wants and rip each other apart or we can stand together and win.
Kate: Scott is right. Now Tony take a chill pill. Please. You just became a werewolf. Your emotions are going crazy right now. It's all new. I mean last week you were on death's door and now you're stronger than ever.
Tony: I'm sorry Kate. I'll try to do better. Umm where's Gibbs??
Derek: *runs into the room with a worried look on his face* uh guys. We have a problem. Peter took Gibbs and he said he is either going to hand him over to Deucalion or he's going to drown him.
Tony: oh god. Gibbs. Call the police or something!!!!! No no no. Don't do that. They'll probably do experiments on him. Do we have anyone in law enforcement who knows what we are?
Derek: idk if we have time to call them. I just got a text from Peter Hale. *shows them the video that Peter sent*
Peter: *on the video* What is up guys!!! Well I lied. I wasn't going to turn him over to Deucalion. I'm going to kill him because I want Deucalion to know what it's like to lose someone he cares about. I'm doing this for Cora. He killed her like it was nothing just to get back at us. I'm sorry guys but this is war. We will be at the local pier but don't bother trying to save him. He'll already be gone.
Kate: no. Not Gibbs. Wait, who's Cora?
Derek: Cora was my sister. She was my younger sister. Kali gutted her like it was nothing. She was a member of Deucalion's pack. Peter thinks this is the only way of getting justice but it won't bring her back. Nothing will. This will only cause more problems down the road.
Tony: Where is the local pier? WHERE IS IT?!?!
Derek: Chill!!! Here I googled it for ya. *texts Tony the address* I hope you can save him in time.
At the local pier around 5 pm
Peter: They're late. I guess they don't really care about you. Any last words Gibbs?
Gibbs: You won't win. At least not this way. My pack will find you. They will end you. You lose Peter. Remember that.
Peter: No. it is you who will lose. Eventually I will kill Deucalion himself. *pushes the car into the water*
Tony: No!!!!!!! *runs and dives into the water to try and save Gibbs*
Derek: *Watches in horror as Tony pulls Gibbs out of the water* No!!!!

 *pushes the car into the water* Tony: No!!!!!!! *runs and dives into the water to try and save Gibbs*Derek: *Watches in horror as Tony pulls Gibbs out of the water* No!!!!