A/N

Hey friends! Remember how I said I finished this story at the beginning? Well, it is true. There is an Epilogue. However, I wrote the Epilogue without any review/edits. 

Remember how I said I work a full-time gig? Well, you may have noticed the delayed posts for the last couple chapters. Without saying too much, my job... kinda "saves lives" and it's been a little tough at the end of the day/week to keep up with some of my writing. I love writing these stories. (And by these stories, I'm referring to this one and a couple of MHA/BHNA ones I have in the pipeline. Let me know if you're interested.) This writing helps me when my day-to-day gets to be too much. But lately, I've actually had to do some prioritizing for work. 

Apologies for the delay in the Epilogue. But please know this: I will post it soon; I want to complete the journey I've taken you on; I just want to be proud of it. I want to make sure it doesn't feel like I've half-assed it. I genuinely care about the story you've come to enjoy, and I appreciate all the support. I wanna do you right!

Thank you to all my readers. You're a reminder of that sense of community in an age where we are forced to be apart. I thank you for every view, vote, and comment, because it reminds us all that we aren't truly alone in this pandemic and isolation. Continue to stay safe, because you are a vital piece in the bigger plan.  Also, I will respond to all comments.

Oh! And heads up, the Epilogue is gonna be longer than the other chapters.. you're welcome in advance? 

So long, folx.