Gecko

Oh, another odd looking female SandWing a knack for lizards and who is probably completely and thoroughly gay?  Yep!  Let me explain! 

I wanted to make an OC based off of my leopard gecko, a female bell albino jungle (it's okay if you don't understand what all that means, it's just a couple of morphs).  The gecko is named Gecko, AKA Very Creatively Named Friend.  So this OC is also named Gecko.

Anyways here's the OC

Obviously she has a pet leopard gecko

Obviously she has a pet leopard gecko.  Like her name is Gecko and she has a leopard gecko tail (she was born that way just cuz) and she's based off of a leopard gecko so yea she has a gecko.  His name is Twig.  She's five years old, and her personality is dangerously curious, friendly, adventurous, and fidgety. 

She's really active and can't stay still, and travels a lot.  She has explorer goggles because she is an explorer!  She was originally supposed to have binoculars instead but there were two issues: do dragons even have binoculars?  And, I can't draw a binocular (...binoculars...?) to save my kneecaps!

Gecko wants to uncover all the mysteries of Pyrriah's past and find lost ruins of ancient communities, and while most dragons like her, she doesn't have many friends because she's always moving around the continent. 

She's awso vewy smawt and can solve a rubix cube in 27 seconds.  She's good at planning but usually... doesn't.  She's considered annoying by lots of dragons but it's unintentional on her part.  She's basically a not-evil, very nice version of Kid.

Yea.

- Stargazer🌟