Facts

So I gots a knack for facts

So here's a parade of random facts about my OCs:

Cheetah's birthday is to be celebrated on December fourth, as that is also a national holiday in honour of a literal cheetah.

I am currently doing a rewrite of Not Quite Right, since there were a lot of things I thought of after finishing the original that I wanted to add.  Two major characters are being added: an older sister for Saturn named Venus, and a friend named Dusk for both Star and Saturn, who will help our favourite gay NightWings complete the next iconic trio of my AU. 

Eider used to be the top of the dragonet rankings and Aspen lost her leg and wing in an attack by a pod of killer whales when she was very young.

Aracari and Coast met when Ari was caught in a flash flood.  Luckily, Coast rescued him.

In one of my upcoming stories, Sengi, a RainWing I adopted a few months ago, is going to be a major supporting character.

It is undecided as of now, but I might make Gecko Kid's love interest.

I was originally going to kill both Masai and Jade as a sad finale to Watching the Stars, but I grew too attached to them.

Dingo was a real ladies man, and probably my straightest character.  No wonder he had to die... just kidding!

Cinder and Coast are both bisexual, but both mostly attracted to males.

Aracari has a huge crush on Coast.

Sei and Arrow are now canonically dating and the ship name is Seirrow.

Ice originally disliked Carmine because of Carmine's excessive kindness toward Cheetah... she didn't realize it at the time, but that was because Ice was in love with Cheetah from the beginning.

I nearly cried when writing the arguing scenes in Watching the Stars.  It felt so wrong and unnatural just to write about Cheetah yelling at Ice or Ice glaring at Cheetah...

Taipan was actually my first ever WoF OC.  She's about four years old now, while Cheetah, who is easily my favourite, is less then a year old.  Taipan's design also heavily influenced Cheetah's... Taipan always had the signature ripped ear and horn band, but those features both transitioned to Cheetah.

Kid was based and named after my favourite song and her own theme song: "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid".

Boomslang was originally created to be a stone-hearted villain, but I decided to make her a stone-hearted hero instead.

Hope you enjoyed the facts!  And here's a headshot of Saturn cuz why not

- Stargazer 🌟