Dodgeball ~Lamelo

Hi
😁i hope this is ight💜

You and Lamelo decided to go to defying gravity (aka sky zone)in Charlotte for lonzo's daughter Zoeys birthday.
"I bet ill beat you in dodgeball ,theres no way you're winning" Melo confidently stated. You obviously disagreed as you hopped your way into the dodgeball area. As you two went to the area the worker said you needed at-least four more players which was perfect because Gelo,Jaden, Denise and Zo were already making their way to the soon to be war zone.(cue dramatic music and eye close-ups) everyone went to the back of the trampolines prepared to run as if they're Usian Bolt while all the balls are in the center of the room. Whistle is blown everyone run towards the balls like cheetahs that see their prey .everyone aims at their targets ready for combat. About 3 minutes pass Denise got out first then Gelo and Jaden(zoey in the kiddie area) ,leaving you and melo standing across from eachother.both determined to win you made a deal to finish this the old fashioned way DUEL. THE TEN DUEL COMMANDMENTS(hamilton joke hehe 😅) you both take ten steps away from eachother and quickly turn to hit eachother. Little did you both know that both of you thought of the same plan.you both jump up and throw the ball towards eachother,Melo gets dramatic when hit as if he was really wounded.since it obviously was a tie for the rest of the day everything became a challenge. "I don't want to do this anymore "
You tiredly whined ,"finnee i been won" melo said looking into your eyes as you looked into his confused "i got you" he said as you replied with "youre mad corny".