Accusations~Kevin porter jr

Hi
😬
"You're bugging out for no reason y/n" kevin said trying to sound nonchalant yet little bothered by your accusations of him not being faithful. Its a worry you have since his fame grows rapidly "You stay covering your phone when i come around.FOR WHAT?!" You frustratedly yelled.
"To give you my undivided attention why the fuck else would i??you seriously buggin out, you need to fix yo tone too" he said looking dead into your eyes very sexually intimidating making your mood change from frustrated to sexually frustrated as well. "i aint fixing shit you fix it" you responded
As soon as you said that kevin got up from the bed ,walked towards you pinning you to the wall kissing you sloppily yet passionately. You wrap your arms around his neck while his hands travel down your body stopping by your thighs to pick you up and put you on the bed. "On your knees "he demanded ..and of course you listened.he got on the bed pulled down his shorts and boxers ,moves your shirt up quickly (oversized white shirt)then pulled yo panties to the side sliding IT(🍆yk) up and down your entrance for a few while biting his lip .he gets a good grip on your hair pulling it as he slams into you repeatedly .he closes his eyes for a sec feeling your heart pounding and hearing your screams of pleasure makes him feel like he's in another dimension.Kevin goes deeper while slowing down being more passionate as he turns your head towards the right (with one hand)so you're looking into the long mirror in the corner of the room so you see exactly what hes doing to you .while his other cups your left breast.
After yall heated session and a good shower he walks up to you while you're looking for clothes to wear in the closet. "Babe you can look thru my phone if you want" you responded with a nod then tell him you're good now . "You're good but now i got a question baby..why did you change your password?"he asked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haven't wrote in a while soooo tadaaa ig