Boxing~Omar Cooper

Hi
👰🏽‍♀️
You work at a boxing gym and you frequently see a guy (you find out later is named sharife )working out.your male attracted coworkers are always drooling over this guy but you don't find him appealing .today came in and said good afternoon like he always does to make your coworkers react like the three ladies did in beauty and the beast over Gaston but today... today was different for different voice echoed his. you looked up and saw him with what you assumed was his friend and instantly from your point of you he became your ~Gaston~. You played it cool for three weeks after that hoping you wasn't viewed how you view your coworkers .through the time past you learned about Omar creating a bond with him he began coming by himself and closer to closing time to work and hang out."Omar 5 minutes til i gotta lockup" "Can you make it 10 please ..ill help you clean up" he pleaded as you made the deal with him you put a timer on and talked as the time passed. Conversation intensifies after he asked why you don't gush over sharife both feeling lustful he puts his gym bag on his lap starting to redirect the conversation. "I want to sit on it" you very bluntly ask "y/n" he responded little shocked "sorry too far huh?" He pushes his bag off his lap and pulls you closer whispering in your ear "where?". You take him to the manager's office (only room with no cameras).makeout session starts,taking each others clothes off while he slowly lays back on the couch.you slowly lower yourself on him as he grips your hips.once you adjust you riding him ,going up &down on him like a seesaw while he bites his lip looking at you .admiring your every curve caressing them as you touch on his chest and abs.this goes on the whole night not once did yall think about the timer that never went off.next morning you both are woken up by a coworker banging on the door, you both frantically get dressed and you open the door.the coworker sees Omar and slowly puts the puzzle together "ouu-i won't tell the manager if i can get a date with sharife " "Deal!" Omar and you say in-sync feeling relief.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please send me some ppl to write about I know everyone has different taste 🥺