Build a bear~jalen green

Hi
🥴
You and jalen are in new york for March madness this is the one day you get to really spend time with him.he decided to take you to the build a bear workshop on broadway(with masks we safe). "Make one for me and ill make one for you beautiful "he said smiling (you could tell)just happy to spend time with you. you agreed and started making him a baby yoda bear in a sneaky manner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jalen thoughts:
I dont get to spend enough time with her as id want to she doesn't mind but i want her to feel like im always around ima make her a special bear or two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You both purchase them and get back to the hotel after what felt like a long ride of trying to get answers out of him by guessing.when yall get to the room he tells you to close your eyes as you proceed to and sit on the bed as well.he pulls out two teddy bears one being a unicorn 🦄 and other being your favorite disney character (sorry I didn't wanna put a specific character)."ok open your eyes babe" you open them and see those two you obviously like it,"press the unicorn babe "he said impatiently while smiling.you press it and he put him saying i love you in the voice box🥺."you like it?"he questioned you didn't even answer him vocally you hugged and kissed him."i have more presents but those are for tonight "he stated grinning while holding you close.

Short and not the best but part2?🤷🏽‍♀️
Should i start putting y/n the yous and her might not be helpful