Chapter 7

-Cato POV-
After two weeks of getting sick in the mornings we decided to to take Clove to the doctor. Elm hasn't been violent since the knife thrower incident. She has been like she always was before. I walk downstairs and to the car. When Clove gets in she looks extremely nervous.
"Babe, why are you so nervous?" I ask.
"Sweetie I love you,"
"I love you too." I kiss her lips.
She nods then faces forward. I drive us to the district two hospital and we take a seat in the waiting room.
"Mister and Misses Hadley?" A nurse says.
Clove and I stand then walk into a room. Clove lays on the bed and grabs my hand.
"Hello, Cato. Hello, Clove." A doctor greets us and sits down in a wheelie chair next to Clove.
"What brought you here?" She asks.
"I've been having morning sickness." She explains.
"Are you sexually active?" The doctor inquires nonchalantly.
Clove and I blush but I say yes. She just nods her head and turns on a machine. She pours a blue thing on Clove's stomach and Clove shivers.
"It's cold." She giggles.
The doctor looks at the screen and nods.
"You're pregnant. Congratulations." She says.
Clove looks extremely excited. She looks at me and frowns. I smirk down at her and kiss her. She smiles into the kiss.
"I can't believe that I'm pregnant!" She squeals.
"Me either. I can't wait to find out what it is. We need to go home and discuss names." I say. We leave the hospital. We chat all the way home about her pregnancy. This is going to be amazing.
We pull into the Victors Village. There are rows and rows of gigantic houses but, not as many are filled as the Capitol thought there would be. We walk into our house and I see Elm playing with Cassidy, her best friend. Cassidy is a cute brown haired little girl. Her hair is straight but as it goes down it gets more wavy. She had brown eyes just like all her siblings. She has a sassy attitude but is very funny and an enjoyable person. She has tan skin due to the fact that her parents are of different races. Her and Elm are doing a dance to a song that she Cassidy seemed to have learned in her dance class.
"Papa! Momma! Cassidy is teaching me her dance so I can do dance class too!" Elm says smiling broadly.
"We'll talk about dance class, Elm." Clove smiles sweetly.
"Okay." Elm skips back to Cassidy and they continue their dance.
"We're going to be upstairs." I tell Summer.
She nods her head while watching the Caesar Flickerman show. He seems to have red hair now. Clive and I walk up the spiral staircase that leads directly to our room. When we walk in we plop on the bed.
"I like the name Harper." She says.
"Yeah. It's cute." I agree.
"I like Daniel for a boy." I tell her.
"Aw! That's so cute." She kisses my cheek.
"How are we going to tell everyone?" She asks.
"We can have a big dinner here and invite everyone." I suggest.
"Sounds good."
"Papa, Momma, Uncle Brutus and Aunt Enobaria are here!" Elm screams.
Clove giggles and we walk downstairs. We are greeted by the smiling faces of our mentors.
"Hello. How was the appointment?" Enobaria asks.
Enobaria has become a lot nicer. She laughs and smiles a lot more after meeting Elm. I think she enjoys us and being called Aunt because she doesn't have any real family.
"We are going to invite everyone over today because a we found out something very important that we need to tell you guys." I say.
"Alright. When do you want us to come back over?" Brutus asks.
"How about six?" I answer looking at Clove for approval. She nods her head so I look back at Brutus.
"Okay."
I look over and see Elm and Cassidy tugging on Enobaria's arms to get her off the couch.
"Come dance!" Elm giggles.
"I bet your a good dancer!" Cassidy laughs.
Enobaria laughs and gets up. The girls start shaking their hips and Enobaria follows. We all laugh and sit down.
---------------------------
Later that evening everyone is at our house. By everyone I mean, mom, dad, Gabby, Brutus, Enobaria, Nicole, Her husband, her kids(yup she got married) and Thomas. We're all in the living room talking.
"I have an announcement to make!" Clove stands up getting everyone's attention.
"Well on the count of three." I say," 1,2,3"
"We're having a baby!" We shout.
Everyone jumps up and starts congratulating us.
"Uncle Cato's having a baby, Uncle Cato's having a baby!" Elizabeth and Ryen, Nicole's twins, chant.